Hey there Cobra Jeff, take a gander at this.

FUCK. Doing work.

I was watching that video last week and that mustang is just plain fast

lol it is literally plain and fast. looks so simple under the hood…doesnt mean its cheap by any means tho lol

Wonder how much this set up cost.

dopee

Lol 6k.

Lmao you also realize 15psi doesnt mean shit when you dont know the size of the turbo

:lol

huh?

Well 15psi from a 62mm turbo would not be nearly as impressive as 15psi from a 102mm turbo

I thought somewhere it said it was a 76

I duno maybe it did but I did not read the description

yup the exact opposite of this statement :lol

wat

Running those times at 15psi on a 62mm would be more impressive then on a 102mm, you gots it backwards mah man

Oh right well you see where the logic should be from. I should have said it would make more power rather then how it was worded

Wait a second I never said any thing about running those times I simply said 15psi from a 62mm turbo would not be as impressive as 15psi from 102mm. Now if I had said a car running those times with a 62mm at 15psi then your statement would be correct. How ever mine was correct:ahh

Shut your mouth Sean

I need to learn about turbos. I saw some 98 or 96mm borg warners for 599$ each the other day good for like 1200 HP each. Really had my mind thinking of the possibilities if i had more money. I think the ones that come in the kits for my car are like 62/64mm.

Turbo FTW man! All my cars haz dem and one has two! :slight_smile: