New power for the bimmer oh noessss!!!!***updates***

well, went back to the dyno with gary (devioustsi) to make some more jam on this nazi slead from hell. :smiley:

Well, after some confusion with overboost (cough… gary…cough) we managed to finaly make some jam.

baslined at 550whp @ 24psi and managed 620whp@ 29psi.

pay no attention to the dip in the graph, apparently Mega squirt likes to default back to previous over boost protection (cough…gary…cough) and it took me about 4-5 runs with spark/fuel cut to realize what had happened.

and this graph is after my 4 or 5 runs with problems from overboost protection so the motor began to get heat soaked from back to back runs. I told my copilot to check the overboost protect settings and he ASSured me they were ok.:smiley: lol oh well, 620whp and 606wtq @ 29psi isnt so bad for a motor with 125k.:slight_smile: we baselined at 550whp @ 24psi. I was having issues geting the car to make full boost on the dynojet. Im fairly confident this turbo has a little more left in her, but we will have to see another time.:slight_smile:
give the vids some time to work, i just hosted them on youtube.

in one of the vids you will see my car jump and studder mid pull when my boost protection kicks in because it was set too low.

Shits weak

maybe you can make top 3 fastest now =D

Shits weak

You’re completely stock block?

how long before you’re running 10s in the m5? :stuck_out_tongue:

damn nice power! impressive… what turbo are you running?

how much does your car weigh? How much boost can you run on pump?

That’s pretty awesome man. Congrats.

E36 BMWs come stock with forged internals, or so I’ve been told…

Lots of guys just change out the head gasket to lower compression in their builds.

currently runnin a stock m52 with 125k miles. .140 head gasket and arp studs. precision sc61 turbo.

currently runnin 100oct sunoco pump gas. i could probably run 20-22psi on 93 but i see no reason to when theres easy access to good safe fuel for my stock block. car weighs in around 3200-3300 pounds.

good numbers! goddamn son, do work

Jesus H Christ.

Clean BMW. and :tup: to beat up on a 100K+ “stock” motor.

Goddamn thats impressive :tup: man

Not bad at all :tup:

Are you still trying to sell it?

idk, if somebody was seriously interested then sure. But noone ever is so i guess its still mine.

i was! :frowning:

Fuck that hershey squirts! Yeah that was annoying that it kept switching to original defaults. We were just on the border of boost cut, and only hit it during the 500 rpm after boost target. oh well all is good. Cleaned it up a lot and made the power flat across rpm. There is alot to say about what we are doing here with megasquirts’ shit resolution. Oh well the power jumped 75whp with just 5psi. I’m happy and the tune is still conservative. Cams and c16 will make this thing fucking rediculous.

werd, id like to ride that torque out a little longer and i think the only thing thats gunna do that is c16 and alota timing or some turbo grind cams. Uhmm, i realy dont wanna open up the motor unless im rebuilding it so maybe we can try some race gas first. Was def alot of fun today. me and my tuning buddy gary. yay…lol

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh gooooooooooooooooooodddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

This car still gets the :tdown: as of late…

I am so jealous.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yY4hCe6p1hY/SeipV-FNkZI/AAAAAAAAAC0/CPB5Lh0rhb4/s400/jizzed.jpg