new whp numbers for the bimmer

well, went back to the dyno to actually do some fine tuning and raise the boost from my last sesion.
here are the end results of a few hours on the dyno trying different afr’s and timing and watching egt’s.
i found out that my aem sensor needs to be replaced and is nowhere near accurate anymore. timing is pretty much where it needs to be since up or down a degree resulted with loss of power.
well, here is the new numbers.

kinda tough to read and photobucket wont let me resize it any larger so the numbers are 553.92whp/483.82wtq sae correction was about 7whp lower.
i was going to go for 600whp but i think i have some boost leaks that need to be taken care of before i blow up my turbo.

huge thanks to carnut and devioustsi for helping a brother out with some tuning as usual. stay tuned for bigger/better numbers.:smiley:

sWeet…
Good Job man.

very nice numbers, i’d never guess that car was putting that much power down.

looks like i’ll be in the area for a while now… i might just have to give you a rematch :slight_smile: lol

looking good with the numbers. can’t wait to see how she sounds in person

That’s a lot of power…

wow,congrats…

I’m very impressed, nice work!

Good number! Total sleeper on the street :slight_smile: Can you tell me where is this dyno place is? Thanks.

Impressive. Congrats.

nice job. does the aem have a free-air calibration?

Brian

thanks everyone. the dyno location is just outside of hell, errrrr i mean toronto.lol sorry carnut.:smiley: name of the place is magnus? they have a awd dyno. i was supposed to go and just do a couple pulls with divioustsi but he had a couple bugs to work out and i ended up whoring up the awd dyno. I personally prefer spina’s but the magnus facility was realy nice.

aem does not have a free air calibration like the innovate does unfortunatly. Oh well, ive had it in there for a couple years now, its was due to be changed.

race gas?

when do u plan on taking this off the road?

100oct like usual. so i guess yes, we can call it race gas. but its still pump gas since its available at the pump 24hrs a day.:smiley:

meh, not sure andy. i start a new job on aug11 and i need to start getting priorities straight. Im spending too much time with cars lately and i need to get back to spending time with friends and family.:slight_smile:

Wow, how do you keep that thing on the ground? :wink:

nice work. subscribed

good work JD :tup:

awesome looked hot when i seen it yesterday

very impressive john :tup:

nice # john…

I hurd you put the 2 weeks in … not like your going far from where you ar now…GL on the new job