Our gun rally caused 60K in lawn damage at the capital.

Your blinders are on and you have rage tunnle vision. :rofl

There are plenty of ways to make the press cover it. Even if the papers dont cover it as well as we hope on their own.

-Stand there with a giant sign that says “NRA and 2A rights activists DONATIED money to fix this lawm, NOT YOUR TAX MONEY”.
-Get a radio ad, saying the same thing.
-Get a short TV commercial saying the same thing.
-Easiest of all. GET ON THE NEWS. Those idiots run around in the vans for all types of things. FFS, my brother and I built a 15’ tall snowman in my parents front lawn in amstertico one winter and the god damn news came, interviewed us and published an article.

Plenty of ways to get the point out there. The press doesnt swing suddenly one way or another, they instill information and lead readers to make that choice. I can 100% tell you that without a doubt chalking it up like you are is NOT doing a damn thing to help our cause, through this incident. Walking away from this doing nothing isnt helping get people from the other side of the fense over to ours to help fight the cause. its as simple as that really.

I am going to get my BB gun, and I will load it with fucking grass seed pellets and stand out there firing them into the ground till Channel 6 comes and asks me WTF I am doing. BRB