Better water your lawn....

or else

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=1444771

what an assbag, he needs to direct traffic for the rest of his career

See, it’s fucking cops like these that I fucking hate. Leave people alone. Yeah, she fucking didn’t water her lawn, it’s not that big of a deal. Instead of arresting her, someone should have asked her if she needed help taking care of it, seeing that she’s like 70 years old. Ugh.

IDK. I’d call the cops too if i had a nice house next to that shithole. Seriously. It looks like fucking shit. If i was her neighbor, I’d be pissed, an then she failed to comply with the officer. And shit got out of hand.

I’m with the cops. I’m guessing if she just watered her lawn, they’d drop the ticket.

That’s because you’re a pussy, Newman. I’d go over there and ask her if she needed help or something.

[quote=“dawn,post:4,topic:32105"”]

That’s because you’re a pussy, Newman. I’d go over there and ask her if she needed help or something.

[/quote]

fuck that noise, if she’s too feeble to drag a hose/sprinkler into her lawn, she should be put down or put in a special home.

she cant afford to water her lawn? wtf?

Only in America. :picard:

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/161/16135/1613558.jpg
Doesn’t look like the house next door was exactly a palace either.

[quote=“newman,post:3,topic:32105"”]

IDK. I’d call the cops too if i had a nice house next to that shithole.

[/quote]

i agree BUT, was the jailing really necessary? what point are you trying to prove by doing that

It’s in Utah. What do you expect? I’d be a different story if she lived in Buffalo.

[quote=“layzie,post:6,topic:32105"”]

she cant afford to water her lawn? wtf?

[/quote]

:bloated:

I understand she has next to no income, but is turning on a facuet for a few moments going to break the bank?

Who gives a shit. Its not like the house is in fucking Birdsong, or Victoria Heights.

Utah county, and Orem city cops are total cocks. I used to work in that area. You know what really kills me about this whole incident…THAT WHOLE AREA OF UTAH IS A FUCKING DESERT!

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:10,topic:32105"”]

I understand she has next to no income, but is turning on a facuet for a few moments going to break the bank?

[/quote]

It said in the story that she can’t afford to water her lawn now because she went so far into debt modding cars in her younger years and never got caught up.

OK no it didn’t, but that’d be pretty funny if it did.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:12,topic:32105"”]

THAT WHOLE AREA OF UTAH IS A FUCKING DESERT!

[/quote]

well duhhhh its cause people arent watering their lawns hahaha

Sam Penrod Reporting

lol I need to grow up

[quote=“BikerFry,post:13,topic:32105"”]

It said in the story that she can’t afford to water her lawn now because she went so far into debt modding cars in her younger years and never got caught up.

OK no it didn’t, but that’d be pretty funny if it did.

[/quote]

BS, you can never lose money on investments like that.

A man told a women what to do? What is wrong with that… She’s lucky he didn’t back hand her first when she didn’t listen to him.

And what the F***… stop being so lazy and water your lawn or move.
Even if you don’t live in the greatest of houses, I wouldn’t want my neighbors lawn looking like shit.
What costs more… 10 gallons of water or replanting all new grass because you’re too lazy to water it.

No pity here. All could have been avoided by her simply giving her name and taking the ticket.

Fact: That town has a law that says you have to prevent your lawn from looking like that.
Fact: She clearly was breaking that law.
Fact: She clearly refused to accept the ticket, leaving the officer no option but to arrest her.

You don’t get to debate the validity of laws with a cop. Regardless the fact that Utah is a desert, or that she can’t afford the water, or she’s too feable to drag out a hose… those are issue for the COURT, not the COP.

I don’t happen to agree that the 290 is a 55 zone instead of a 65 zone. If I get pulled over for going 65, then refuse to accept the ticket or even give the cop my ID, I’m going to jail. If I refuse to go peacefully, I’m probably going to jail bleeding. Welcome to living in a country with rules, and they apply no matter how old you are.

Wait wait wait…

Is that community so retarded as to waste water resources in a region that is water strained as is?

[quote=“JayS,post:18,topic:32105"”]

SNIP Welcome to living in a country with rules, and they apply no matter how old you are.

[/quote]

Well said.