hey

new to these boards, but am a regular on the barf as IMEHHEMI…
well, since there is no more hemi…made a new name…
Thought i’d introduce myself!

Ride is in the sig.

Cool you made it on. :tup:

Enjoy and check out the kills thread and get in the chain :snky: :smiley:

i looked briefly so far…saw your GTP kill…pretty funny stuff.
what are you puttin down with the KB?
There is a yellow cobra KBd that works at Jim Doyle…he puts down 633.5 to the wheels. just sick.

The Hotness, welcome IMEHBLOWN. :wave:

car in sig = what you traded the SRT-4 in for?

not bad not bad

:wave:

never had an srt4…used to have a hemi ram…when they first came out…
stang is the wifes. but now “ours”. after buying a house, having 3 cars, and 2 being toys, it got too expensive…had to drop one. now its all about the stang.

wtf? IMEHBLOWN ?? lol

welcome :wink:

welcome :wave:

im doing 550rwhp with my setup on 16 psi. any idea what that guy is running for boost? its gotta be up around atleast 20 lbs to get those kinda numbers! more then i care to try for a street car :smiley: too many KB cars that are RIP for anything over 17 psi. anyways ill cya around on teh island sometime, im out there fairly often now.

enjoy :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

ohhh okay, i remember you from ubrf now

mister smart guy here changed his email to some random thing on there, then couldn’t verify his pw

and doesn’t really care

so he banned himself from ooberf FTW

i dont know what boost he is running…i know P&J did the install/tune on it.
Ive talked to hime before, he said its just crazy.

nice car :tup: is not a 6cyl is it?

ive seen him around… its a nice summer DD. Guy has been out for two years now too on that setup.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Twizted8x/Picture188.jpg

Welcome to the boards and very nice ride:tup: now just get you car on the Greater then you thread :slight_smile:

Always happy to see another dumbestic here! Hope you’re as fast as you are pretty. :rofl: Get ready to be called out for a run or two.:poke:

yeah…cool pic, WNY supercruice…our stang is the red one right next to him in that pic! we took first place in our class and a sponsors choice…:slight_smile:

after speaking with owner, he said its crazy fast, but right now, he just has it to…have it lol. and say hey, i got 633 hp.

And, its not a 6cyl…hence the name…its a GT, with a few mods…

CAI, BBK 75mm TB, PP Upper Plenum, Flow. Catback, 3:73’s, B&M Short Throw.
NOS 100 shot Dry system…eibach springs, drilled/slotted rotors etc…and a few other little things stuff, basically most of the bolt on stuff.

Next year, we are going BIG with this project!

Here is a motaaaaa shot of the cobra
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Twizted8x/Picture187.jpg

And i got on front shot of your car. Is it your wifes? def one nice show and go car
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Twizted8x/Picture184.jpg

yep, thats it…yes, its the wifes…but after having to cut back on some toys etc…ive been sticking my fingers in it quite a bit lol.
If i can only get her to change the tags now lol.

lol i know man that would suck if it was just you rolling around with that plate

GT looks nice man, I bought that table off of you remember? lol

<== howie/sleepy