Hey!

Hey I’m new and was getting bitched at for not posting in here :rolleyes: but anyway… I drive a 99 black 4 door civic lx with ls and manual swap, lowered, wheels blah blah all the normal stuff…I’m from cincy and know about this site from whitey visiting one of the cincy forums…

Sarah

:bowdown:
wasnt that hard
bye the way …welcome

now that you’re here…go back to CSR and CSS!!! hahaha…:tounge: or else i’m not gonna talk to you anymore…

Originally posted by juzwick
now that you’re here…go back to CSR and CSS!!! hahaha…:tounge: or else i’m not gonna talk to you anymore…

aw rich you luv me!!!..

why hello their :wink:

hi there

Originally posted by GirlyCivic
aw rich you luv me!!!..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/pa8c6b8d7616d5d05e96008bb8e068af1/f9c1f4be.jpg

whos the ugly dude next to the pretty girl? :tounge: J/K

haha oh no!!!

sniffle…i’m saving up for the reconstructive surgery…just you wait…i’ll be a normal caucasian like the rest of you in no time…sniffle…

he isn’t ugly…Rich is a P.I.M.P. haha

Originally posted by juzwick
sniffle…i’m saving up for the reconstructive surgery…just you wait…i’ll be a normal caucasian like the rest of you in no time…sniffle…

normal caucasian that is a classic quote. trust me you dont want to me like this “normal caucasian”

welcome:beer:

thanx everyone

Sarah

welcome

welcome, you wont last long. these guys cant keep too many women on this site. good luck:D

:3some: WELCOME

Welcome :beer:

pics of LS swap! hehe

hi sarah!

yeah I need to get some pics up…I will soon…I don’t have my wheels on right now cuz of the snow but when the weather is better I’ll take some new pics

Sarah