hhollyyy shiiittt lmmaaooo "do you even lift?"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Diy0RNe_c[/ame]

You wouldnt of thought twice and body slammed that guy.

Lol hilarious

lmao

:rofl Dave, your real life reaction to this would have ruled.

that take some balls , i thought he was going to get decked . good video and find .

Lol the black dudes are the funniest

“You wanna press reset and start with this?” :rofl:rofl

/\ this!! Hahahhahaha I couldn’t stop laughing! Hahaha

This was great Dave :lol

:lol:rofl:lol:rofl

I can’t believe nobody came at him, bro.

they did here lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydz8iHB2RbM[/ame]

he actually did time for this, that stupid fucking *** nog… fucking guy somewhere in the vid says something like why you calling the cops like a bitch and then he calls them himself and presses charges

Idk they are pretty big pussies. They want to be wise asses then wen someone comes at them they want to be all pussy about it. The other one was funny this one was a little much. That guy should have beat their asses

no doubt there pussies and its a fair arguement to say they should have got there asses beat… BUT the part that changed the entire picture for me is this fucking *** flipping the fuck out like hes gonna kill the dudes and then talking to the news like a polite white black man like he did the right thing and stayed calm when it was the complete fucking opposite…if i was there for this, I legit would have fucked that black dude up… they said it 100 times there sorry and it was a joke and he just wanted his phone back

0:50+ …geeeettt the fuck outtt of here you fake ass bitch.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhCvi8FWHU[/ame]

I do not agree with you here. How is it OK to beat their ass, but not talk to the news calmly? Wasn’t in the moment when the guy thought he was running away from a bomb. Then the guy pretending he was on the phone with the Police. They deserve everything they got. IMO.

fair argument was my exact wording which means i could understand why some would think it would be ok to beat his ass…i for one do not think it was ok… he told him is was a joke and then showed him there was no bomb and it should have been done then and there… the ****** then chased after them, wouldnt give the guy the phone back and if he was REALLY concerned he should have called the cops right then and there… He was all “gangster” at the scene but then in front of the camera acted like he didnt do anything wrong and the news sided with him and blanked out all the parts that would make the ****** look bad

Yes, then that makes more sense. I still think their charges were just. Got in trouble for a fake bomb threat. Which is exactly what they did. You cant just take back everything saying it was a joke. This is a “bomb” next to where he lives. Next to where (possibly) family and friends live. It is not something you can joke about and expect no repercussions.

So if you see a guy of Indian decent with a beard on a train threaten to have a bomb. Then says no it is a joke. You would be OK with that? I understand that is an extreme example, but essentially is the same thing.

The whole thing is on video, so not like evidence was not brought fourth in the courts. They saw all the evidence and still sent them to jail. Retards paid for their clicks on youtube.

The Zombie one was really funny, yes. But if he was shot, what would be the repercussions for the person that shot him? Just putting themselves in stupid situations that can cause more harm then good. In my opinion.

I think you and me are on the wrong page… im not concerned about the police, the law is the law and bomb threats are very serious and call for punishment… my arguement is the fuckin black dude… your either a tough guy or a civilized human being that calls the cops, you cant be both… He was told it was a joke, if he was upset he should have called them and there and thats it! imo that fuck should have been arrested for assault, reckless endangerment and vadalizing property because he assaulted the kid in public when he said it was a joke AND ran away not causing harm and he broke the kids cell phone for no reason…total bullshit, but then again the law period is total bullshit… i got my head cracked open from the butt of an ak, stabbed in the stomach by a beonette and shot at and still got arrested. lol

Yup we were. I think the people filming it are idiots. and yes you cant just go beating people up. Should have called the cops right away on those scumbags.