Hi everyone

Dude, I PM’d you with my advice, you really should have taken it.

Something you don’t realize is that this thread isn’t about Newman at all, it’s about you. Everyone knows who Newman is and how he acts etc. No one knows what you do and how you act… and you’ve wasted your first impression, not that you ‘care’ :roll2:

By continuing to try and ‘stand up for yourself’ all you have done is dig yourself deeper into the ‘douchebag’ pit that you at one time could have gotten yourself out of. So instead of just eating crow and moving on, you’ve made yourself look like a genuine fuckface.

:noob:

peace the fuck out and move onto another forum. roclife maybe? :slight_smile:

I never was “scared” to say what I was running. I didnt list them to see what ppl would say. Then all the a$$holes came out of the wood work as if I directly insulted/challenged them. I listed my mods on this thread since ppl were really getting bent out of shape that I hadnt.

well you came off sounding like a 16yo ricer that wants to race everyone and there mom and not say whats done to there car. dont be snky snky be straight up about ur shit and ull get alot more respect.

ok im sorry, i said i was done, but this just makes no sense, your just throwing anything and everything out there and its not working for you.

like sureshot said, back down and try another forum

its all about the street cred :mamoru:

or:

then you get za power… and then you get za women

maybe try out www.cny1320.com

www.ubrf.org

its all about zee women on zee highway

Silver_Hornet - You are throwing gas on a fire. Let it go.

Something is definitely in the water. WTF today. :roll:

correct me if im wrong but for all the money you spent on this car, with mods and all and you say your painting it couldnt you have just bought a wrx or something along the lines of that. i mean who am i to say anything but that is just my .02 cents

Agreed.

I think it’s national hate on new people day or something :gotme:

Dude who are you? i know rob and angela very well.

secondly who cares about posting what you have done to ur car. it will not make it any slower or give anyone an advantage, its not like ur racing for money. i would chill out before you have the board hating you, and not just for hating on newman but for being such a douche about absolutly nothing.post what you have done to ur car if someone doesnt like it then who cares fuck em.

dude everyone should relax newman yes i am the only camaro guy you like from the old southgate crew and you know my g/f from goin to the shows at duffs she has a black 50 convert your buddies know her to including muscle 50 and some other popular nyspeed cruisers. we have alweays gotten along good because i try to stay kool with everyone but dont ever insult someone unless you are sure what your doing especially a girl on the site. She is not just one of your newmanite sluts and its just rude. I realize the kids steppin on toes but back up its all in fun

It is pretty much impossible to come back after a statement like that.

Modded Spark plugs? Siqqq…

X2

X2

LMAO!

this thread made my night.thanks and welcome.

haha welcome thanks for the laughs.

holy cow you and your silly cavalier are pretty entertaining

i’m crashing out for the night