Hi everyone

Dont include Rob and Angela in your little “fight” or w/e the fuck your trying to prove, dont make them look as stupid …

oh ya welcome to NYspeed, great first impression wanker <3

lol this was great, thanks :tup:

fyi, v psi,^VE,=cfm = :slight_smile: psi/= power

:bloated:

:lol: welcome…

a word to the wise. never take anything newman has to say personally. it ends up with threads like this.

I have a car that runs stock boost, about 12.5 PSI, that I’m sure would annhilate (sp?) you.

What’s your point?

Whats up man… Welcome back to High School(nyspeed)

why do cobalt SS owners and newman or the honda crew always end up fighting?

I agree. sigh

Welcome, I dont know why I just read this whole BS thread.

haha, i’ve got nothing against rob or apparently this Angela girl i’ve apparently met. Or even Mr. Hornet, i just was busting your balls. After the spark plug thing i just had to rock out.

You guys are brutal lol

:bsflag:

annhilate? stock that car is no better than 13.5
SS is low 14s stock…even with the mods he DID list…im sure hes not that far off from high 13s at least

no hard feelings i dont get why this got so out of hand and yes the spark plug thing was funny. no hard feelings i realize it wasnt personal. lets all just get along…:wtf:

I should be into the 12’s with those mods and a custom tune im gettin in rochester. Most guys ran mid-high 12’s with a 2.5" pulley and a similar setup. We got those damn traction problems though… :frowning: Usually wheelhop my way down the street.

Of course its always better to go from a roll.

I don’t even know this silver hornet kid, but he’s already much much less irritating than you.

‘R’
‘U’
Fucking kidding me?

‘R’
‘U’
A 13 year old girl on myspace?

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh

lotus vs cavalier money race

the over / under is .7 seconds

i got $20 on the lotus with the overbet!

nah, the car was only 20k after tax and tags. Ive spent around 2.5-3k in mods

Im definitely faster than a stock wrx, and I think… Wrx’s are around 25K??

and if so, pics?

welcome to the site,Hope to cruise with you this summer