Hi everyone

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:140,topic:25548"”]

welcome to the site,Hope to cruise with you this summer

[/quote]

thank u

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:141,topic:25548"”]

thank u

[/quote]

what color is your cobalt? i’m not reading through this bullshit again. did you by chance race a mustang about a week ago?

[quote=“Dex,post:142,topic:25548"”]

what color is your cobalt? i’m not reading through this bullshit again. did you by chance race a mustang about a week ago?

[/quote]

I am going to go out and take a shot in the dark and guess silver. Just a guess.

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:135,topic:25548"”]

…Of course its always better to go from a roll.

[/quote]

You should fit right in here.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:143,topic:25548"”]

I am going to go out and take a shot in the dark and guess silver. Just a guess.

[/quote]

you know what…that’s a really good point. i honestly stared at your post for a good bit trying to figure out what made you think that. thanks, feel free to slap some sense into me for being stupid.

[quote=“Dex,post:142,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

No, I havent put mine out on the road yet. I did run a newer GT before. We were pretty much neck and neck when I had my GM Stage 2 setup. That was from a roll of course, probably would have gotten crushed from a dig…

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:146,topic:25548"”]

No, I havent put mine out on the road yet. I did run a newer GT before. We were pretty much neck and neck when I had my GM Stage 2 setup. That was from a roll of course, probably would have gotten crushed from a dig…

[/quote]

i’m just curious who raced past my house in a cobalt and a mustang the other night.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:133,topic:25548"”]

annhilate? stock that car is no better than 13.5
SS is low 14s stock…even with the mods he DID list…im sure hes not that far off from high 13s at least

[/quote]

Haha, you’re funny. First off, stock is about 13.2. Secondly, my car is not stock. And finally, my whole point was that he made a point to mention how much boost he was running, where in many cases, you need to do a lot more than turn up the boost to make a car significantly faster. I modded my car for better/smoother performance (intake, DP exh. cam pulleys, etc.), not to make an 11 second car. If I really cared about that I would have built a Honda…which I still may do one day soon.

Lastly, if the kid is alright and here’s just here for a good time, then so be it, that’s great. But the whole, “too many to list” thing and being all quiet about a cobalt to try and impress people he doesn’t know, and wanting to race people he don’t even know, is kind of goofy to me. BUT, like I said, if it was all misinterpreted and he has good intentions, then fine.

welcome

:wave:

is it too late for me to issue a warm welcome? :wave:

http://www.offworlddesigns.com/media/eyechart.jpg

[quote=“91MR2,post:148,topic:25548"”]

Haha, you’re funny. First off, stock is about 13.2. Secondly, my car is not stock. And finally, my whole point was that he made a point to mention how much boost he was running, where in many cases, you need to do a lot more than turn up the boost to make a car significantly faster. I modded my car for better/smoother performance (intake, DP exh. cam pulleys, etc.), not to make an 11 second car. If I really cared about that I would have built a Honda…which I still may do one day soon.

[/quote]

You said “I have a car that runs stock boost, about 12.5 PSI, that I’m sure would annhilate (sp?) you.”

Which is usually a refrence to some power level…

And now you say you built your car to take turns not drag race…meh I think watching a Lotus get beat by some GM would be funny.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:151,topic:25548"”]

I think watching a Lotus get beat by some GM would be funny.

[/quote]

haha, i’m sure my lotus would lose to a shit ton of GMs…

I think watching a Lotus get beat by some GM would be funny.

[/quote]

dont U own a GM?? Why would taht be funny? Im confused :confused:

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:153,topic:25548"”]

dont U own a GM?? Why would taht be funny? Im confused :confused:

[/quote]

are you serious? a loctus and a scooby and a bmw powerd by a nissian. i think he is pretty far away from a gm there not to bash but look at his cars. and welcome.

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:154,topic:25548"”]

are you serious? a loctus and a scooby and a bmw powerd by a nissian. i think he is pretty far away from a gm there not to bash but look at his cars. and welcome.

[/quote]

reading comprehension>you.

[/quote]

you didn’t really look to hard into his post did you…

[/quote]

Try this… Think…Then Post.

You said “I have a car that runs stock boost, about 12.5 PSI, that I’m sure would annhilate (sp?) you.”

Which is usually a refrence to some power level…

And now you say you built your car to take turns not drag race…meh I think watching a Lotus get beat by some GM would be funny.

[/quote]

Show me where you quoted me, that I mentioned handling? Is there even a point to your post?

See newman’s title.

Do it if it is so.

PS, this thread dies, like. now.