Hi, like, I'm the new chick

I drive a 1997 Cavalier which is pink and teal. It has the Ralley package. I like, uhm, not interested in cars but my ex boyfriend had a sweet Mustang GT-R. I have the stamina of a purebread. I really want a cyber green Beetle like the one that lady drives on Charmed. And I have no gag reflex. But not her skin tone because that would be bad. Or her ugly clothes because I’m the bustiest red head around. I’m just here to talk about the feet poundage of torque and how I…or you… can get the most for my/your money.

^^^^^^^joke, i pray.

BOOOOOOOOOBAH

hrmmm…hello?

lol welcome?

lol…:tup: is back

Oh yeah, I forgot to include a picture!

So the original plan was to not come back until may after exams, but I missed this place too much. :slight_smile:

lol… wordd. i love goobers posts

word.

goob. hi :slight_smile:

Haha, best thread ever! :tup:

Oh, so this is what I have been working on for the past month.

Now we’re into NMR. Then gas chromatography. Then ICP (haha we little ones at NCCC have an ICP and Canisus doesn’t). I love/hate this course. I was already offered two jobs. One which paid 18/hr (including benefits) at Osmose (sp?) and another at Honeywell paying $22 an hour (including benefits), but I really want to go on in college. I may do an internship somewhere. Companies can’t find lab techs, it seems.

u should take that job corey then advance :tup:

welcome back goober
i wondered where you had gone
Now who is this girl with no gag reflex?..?

There’s not much you can advance to and I wouldn’t be motivated to go on…forever…like I want to. If I can do something part time I’d love it, but companies really want full time. It’s a very nice safety net that I have built for myself in case my plans fall through.

Plus I’m getting even worse with all the chemicals. There’s nowhere to regress to at my point!!!

C=O

:slight_smile:

and aromatic. c-h bonding showing up above 3000 cm-1. Well I guess that could mean that it is an alkene as well. No CH2 rock around 8 microns.

And not an alcohol. Possibly an aldehyde but it doesn’t have the characteristic double hump near 3 microns. And it’s mono sub (notice the 5-6 microns). This is actually easy to interpret because it is NEAT and not in a nugol mull (which is terrible). I’m redoing my “mulling” unknown in a potassium bromide pellet because Nugol inferes waaaay too much at 3-3.4 microns. Like whoa. And I feel as though I’m the village tortilla lady having to use a mortar and pestle.

Hey, how’d the PCAT go? I know two people that were in the 13th percentile (they’re big cheaters, hahahah, it was a “chance favors the prepared mind” type of deal), and my friend got in the 75th percentile. :slight_smile:

you better jump on those jobs man

Oh no, I have bigger plans. :wink:

http://static.flickr.com/52/112267986_de9d2145e6.jpg
Hope. :slight_smile:

So… uhh… you’re a busty redhead eh? :insertmuchneedednaughtysmiliehere:

:wink: