Hi There

hi how are all you?
my name is Jaime, ill be moving to the buffalo area from albany area with my parents in about a month, and i’ve just been scoping out the area. im really into the racing scene, and hope to put a turbo kit on my civic. its a white 93 vtec with a hatchback.
well, hope to meet ya’ll.:wave:

This isn’t an all guys forum is it?

nope its not a all guys forum…did you swap motors in the EG?

well welcome :wave:

:wave: Welcome to Buffalo

Prepare to gain weight.

Buffalo food > *.food
[/discussion]

Hey, I can honestly say the guy who owned it before me did all the work and I don’t know what engine it is, or how it got in there. :mamoru: All i know is it says DOHC VTEC on the engine. :shrug:

Thanks all you for the welcome! And i hope i dont get fat lol.

Run and get away while you still can!!! HaHaHa…:eekdance:

On a lighter note…you will have fun here…and welcome! :wave:

There are more ways than eating to gain weight…:beer2:

:lol: just go look @ the engine code. go to the left side of the valve cover go down like 11 inches or so and there is a stamp on the block that says B-something… let us know :slight_smile: thad be cool if it was a nice swap and you dident know

I’ve heard the “it came with it” from one to many honda owners :bsflag:

Does B16A sound right?

sounds like some one is being :snky: :snky:

No I’m not, really. My family might be checking the progress on our house in Buffalo soon. I’d be willing to meet up with some of you so you can show me what I got if you’d all want to. I just like going fast. I’m not trying to be sneaky

My boyfriend drives a Trans Am. It’s really fast. I’ll have to get some pictures of it. I’m sure going to miss riding in that :cry: Theres nothing like the feeling of a rumbling car!

id def like to take a look @ this :snky: hatch

welcome :tup:

good place to come and learn about cars tho :tup:

why dont he bring it up here? what does it run in the 1/4?

welcome to nyspeed and b-lo

welcome to the board, enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

is that why its all fattys out here ZinG

OT: Hello and welcome

welcome, hopefully we’ll see ya around once ya get here

welcome, im new to this too, hope to meet u when u come .