HID bulbs

Next month you’re gonna walk into work and I’m gonna hear; “Hey Steve! You gotta see what I did to my car, I Have HID reverse lights and license plate lights!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

lolol truth.

ha…never

what color is your bulb? i have a 8k 9007 hit bulb that i got from one of my old kits…let me know if u have the right color and everything. i;ll take 25 for it. if it works.

i have 10k bulbs

oh mang

this is going to be sweet…

why’s that?

10K bulbs in anything, let alone a stock halogen housing, is just retarded

okay great. do i care? NO. you are just some dick that has some ass remark in everyone of my threads it seems like. so how about you GTFO because you are not cool.

Take a pic head on and put it as ur sig, He’ll love that

hey if he wants to be a moron an through 10K bulbs in a halogen housing, who am I to stop him, if he understood optics he might be able to understand why that is a bad idea, but since he will do nothing but work in a factory for the rest of his life… what can you expect.

okay…cool. thats why im starting school in a couple weeks.

why bother arguing with him, he is putting shitty HIDs in a shitty car. hes just another asshole with HIDs in halogen headlights. imsure he doesnt understand why HIDs are put in projectors or d2r and casper shields for non projector headlights. he just wants the cool blue. if he did care he wouldnt have bought 10k hids.

point set match…

o mang like i said!

yes…because my car is so shitty.

youre just a cocky dick and if you dont have anything to post thats related to my question gtfo please

can a mod lock this please?

retrofit FTW. its not that hard.

I don’t feel like banning all that went OT in this thread. Putting HID bulbs in stock housings without getting ballasts and rewiring is dumb.