Hid kit h11 bulbs

Looking for either a 35 or 55 watt kit. Bulbs need to be as close to white as possible. So something 5/6000k. The cheaper the better. I’ll prob end up ordering from DDM come Monday if nothing comes up.

I have been testing the new led kits at work and I have nothing but good to say about them! We do not even offer hid kits anymore because they are so hit and miss.
If you do not have the projector lens then absolutely go with led. They have treated me way better then an Hid has ever. Enough said. :tup:

If you do have projectors… Then your stuck with Hid until they come out with the front facing led bulbs. (Hopefully soon)

Thx for the info Dave. The car does have projectors with halogen bulbs currently. Car is a lease so cheaper the better. Want to see how much brighter they will be with HIDs.

Got a set of unopened h11 6000k that I picked up for my maxima. Never got.around to installing them and now I am turning the car in. The are yours for $50 if you want them

You guys are much better off doing a H9 conversion with a H11 factory housing.

ebay HID kids, and LED bulbs look terrible and blind everybody.

My car uses 2 9006 bulbs, 2 9005 bulbs, and 2 9011 bulbs for lighting.

I bought the German Osram Nightbreaker bulbs in stock wattage and they look great. I wish I would have done the HIR conversion, that is much brighter.

For the 9011 fog lights, I put in a set of stock wattage noyka yellow bulbs. They look OK i guess and work well in fog.