HID kit worth it???

So i was just wondering if anyone has had experience with HID kits from ebay or this brand at all. let me know what u guys think http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190064149582&fromMakeTrack=true

thanks

I wouldn’t get anything from ebay as far as HID’s go… There is a GB on the vboard for HID’s for only $20 more.

I can get you hid’s for $275. I can have them installed for an extra $35.

I was looking into a HID kit for the Kouki but now that I have researched it and talked to people that have done it I am gonna do a retrofit from another vehicle. I guess that depends on what you drive though.

yah this ebay stuff is all trash, thats for sure. but im gettin the one off the vboard group buy, its not bixenon but oh well it has a halogen high and its $202 american so def a good deal shipped.

yah retrofit would be awsome, i wish there was projectors for the spec’s to but oh well

i dont know, i got my kit off ebay for 165cad delivered, still going, no problems and im loving it.

Which kit is this? Link…or a sellers name.

well it just reached 20 buyers so he is accepting payments, but i bet you can still get in. jinhao is the seller and i can’t link it for some reason, i think itscause u have to be signed in to get to group buy section in misc.