HIDs ~$50

Not sure if anyone really cares, but I found these on eGay. Its actually a good brand. www.hidgarage.com carries the same ones for $80. JustinGSR has these in his teg, and my friend has them in his '07 Subaru Impreza.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260477756610&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_4640wt_1070

ahaha gearhead joints right here ^^^^^

bump

^^

:rofl

This is not what I use. Xentec is garbage. I use better quality kits. Don’t compare my products to garbage since you have no clue what I am using.

Quick, everybody throw 8000k HID’s in their OEM reflector housings and cruise with STYLE!

Gay.

Sorry. I wasnt trying to step on anyones toes here. Just thought it was a decent deal.

You’re not in the wrong, just some people won’t educate themselves. I know putting these HID lights in the factory housing is not the best idea, but leave it alone. There are vehicles that have non projector HID lighting from the factory.

Xentec is junk, I prefer better quality kits. Anybody know where I can get some?

way to shit on his sale…

Hey, he’s not selling them and everyone should know what’s not going to crap out in a week. That and you should talk about shitting on people.

Yeah, but the bulbs have a special coating on them so that they don’t cause harmful glare to other drivers.

I can’t fucking stand when some pile of SHIT explorer comes flying down the road with a 50 dollar pair of HIDs in the factory headlight housings. I can’t see good at night as it is, and when some blue bandit comes stunting towards my car with the most glaring obnoxious set of headlights in it, well…

I usually turn my highs on in order to return the favor. :thumbup

well obviously a couple of his friends have the drop-ins and work great.

my neighbor had your gearhead joints on his ford taurus and 3 weeks later they went dumpy and he moved to AZ and said fuck the headlights and put stockers in.

Wait gearhead now sells shit on ebay? I was hoping to get gear head joints shipped to my house

I used a supplier for the first 10-15 sets of hids that used xentec and I replaced all of them when they went bad. I have not used that garbage in 2 years. So don’t knock my product. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

yea, i’ve got no idea… MY BUUDY HAD YOUR GEARHEAD JOINTS IN AND THEY FAILED. he never had time to replace them and then moved to AZ with his aunt.

you and your dumpy HIDS don’t know what your talkin about.

tdilogik don’t knock on nobody

It would appear the ebay ones have a .3% failure rate, while others on the market have 5-10% failure rates. Interesting

oh plus to say i don’t know what i’m talking about is rude and is a bad way to conduct a business.

Xantec is trash…my ballast went out after 6 months:shifty

I had mine from Sept. 2007 until August 2009, still worked when I took them out…