High End Computer - C2Q, 8GB Ram, HD5770, etc, etc

So, its about that time of year again, and im looking at upgrading my computer.

Heres the specs of what it will be when sold:

Motherboard:               MSI 975x Platinum Powerup v2  (dual PCI-E)
Processor:                 Intel Core 2 Quad 6700 OC'ed to 3.10 ghz. Has a lot more room in it, but i had no need to push it any farther. Stock is 2.66
Ram:                       8GB Geil DDR2 800
Video Card:                ATI 5770 (Visiontek flavor, lifetime warranty)
Hard Drives:               WD 500gb w/ Vista Ultimate 64 Bit (legal, will give you license)
CD Drives:                 2x LG DVD-RW 20x w/ SecurRom
Media Card Reader:         Dynex Media card reader (will link to it if requested, reads my 16GB SDHC Card)
PSU:                       700 Watt Rocketfish
Network:                   Besides onboard, Dlink Wireless N Extreme dwa-955
Cooling:                   ZeroTherm Nirvana 120, Lian Li 3 Fan controller w/ LCD temp, fan speed display, 1 Asus Spot Cool fan positioned over RAM

I do have a normal wired keyboard/mouse, and a microsoft wireless 6000 series mouse/keyboard that i just got the same time as the monitor below.

I do not have a spare monitor for it, unless you want to buy my acer 23" that i just ordered a month ago from newegg…

I would like 700$ for the computer as is with out the monitor and with the wired keyboard, but im in a hurry to order new parts so if your interested throw me an offer.

Im also not looking at trades, as i can only build a new one once this sells.

glws! solid computer for the price!

Damn nice build. Too expensive for my taste but probably worth it given the detail that went into this thing. I bet this screeeeems! GLWS

Thanks a lot guys. This really is a great computer with a lot of potential/life left in it, and the ONLY reason im trying to sell it is, because of intel i can get an awesome deal on an i7.

Another thing i can do - is i will sell the computer for 600$, BUT you have to buy the case for the parts. Or, find/give me a case and ill put everything in it and make sure its all working 100% for you. Here are some screen shots i took of what i think is relevant info, but if you want any other information please feel free to pm/post.

Note: The Hard drives listed are not what you are getting, i have a new OEM WD 500gb drive that will be installed, however if you want the 2x320gb drives in raid0 + 2tb data/slave drive, im sure we can work something out.

http://www.benchmarkpc.net/misc/sale1.png
http://www.benchmarkpc.net/misc/sale2.png

I7 is the way to go :wink: glws

bump…

bump, i want to order the parts soon…make an offer if interested.

PM sent. I forgot to mention I have no need for the OS license on my offer. You could keep or sell that separate. I already have an OEM of Vista Ultimate 64 bit myself.

Added—
I could also go without the media reader and wifi depending on price. Lemme know ASAP so you can order your new gear and I can get upgraded here.

Thanks

Sold. I finally got a quad core. 8)
I wanted an i7 but this will be fine for my purposes.
Thanks for bringing it out to me.