high speed auto x june 12th @ malta speedway

[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]AMEC SPEEDWAY [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]AUTOCROSS NEWS[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Hi All,[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Just a reminder the first AMEC Speedway Autocross of 2011 will be held in just 11 days, Sunday June 12th. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Online registration is open[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] at[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial]http://icerace.motorsportreg.com[/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]remember its $40 to register on line until Friday June 10th after that it is $50 at the front gate the day of the race. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]It is $5 for spectators to enter the pit area but it is free to go into the main grandstand. Everyone must sign the insurance waiver to enter the pit area.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]For info on event, the rules, and classes please go to:[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]http://icerace.com/autocross/index.html[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]For directions to the track or info about Albany Saratoga Speedway please click here:[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial]www.CVRA.com[/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]We may have a sponsor for class championship trophies at the end of the season so if you run well at all 4 Speedway Autocrosses this summer you may win a year end class champions trophy. We will be keeping a simple points system for each class and event.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]So far the 8 cars signed up are going to get in a lot of runs so come out and have some fun at the track! The gates open at 8AM Sunday June 12th we hope to see you all there! [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thanks!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dave Burnham[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]www.icerace.com[/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]For info please contact one of these people.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Dave Burnham (518) 875 6956, (518) 322 5041 racing48@nycap.rr.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Richard Vedder (518) 762-8382 rcvedder@frontiernet.net[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Darryl Carl (518) 528 4083 dcarl@newsalemsaab.com[/FONT]

I just reg the bug should be fun.

will be there

hmmmmm. What the coarse look like?

hmm audi may go to this…

last year with my scirocco

we have had custom open wheel carts & ford gt’s and the redline guys with there vette’s. Theres a large varity of vehicles and a class to be in to keep it fair

I work. Fuck

The coarse looks a little rough to me.

Will they let Jeep SRT8’s run? Thinking about running…

At this time we do not allow trucks to run. Although int he future we are considering it.
dkid - - the course is on the speedway and doesn;t even have any potholes…so its perfectly smooth…no roughness there…i promise

DC

I may have to come spectate. My car is still at the shop!

I always get left out of the fun!

Seems like it’d be fun! Too bad the weather looks dumpy.

Andrew didn’t ask about the course, i’m sure its beautiful. He asked about the coarse.

we will run in the rain. it makes it more fun

Hmm. Which car would be more fun…?

bring the 200 !

are there any people meeting anywhere, albany spees shop ect and going up?

it was good time. sucks for the z06

Crap. I missed it. It rained and then I forgot. Ah well. Hopefully next time.