high speed chase

i was coming out of sheetz in wexford last night, when we saw an older cadilac being followed by one cop. I figured, sucks to be him he’s getting a speeding ticket, then we see another cop and another, atleast 20 cops were chasing him.

so me and kev (blackmax) hop in his car and follow…

they were goin over 100 on 19 in wexford…they threw a spike strip down and made him spin out.

there were undercover cars, and a bunch of marked, from City of Pittsburgh polic to The State troopers following this guy.

ends up they tried pulling him over on the parkway and he just took off…and from what the cops said at sheetz (the cops hangout here) after it happened, it was just a DUI, but the guy was a dumbass and tried to get away

:eek3:

if i ever get in a hig speed chase i wanna be one of those hardcore guys that keeps goin after the spike strips with all the sparks coming off the rims an’at. :cool:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:eek3:

if i ever get in a hig speed chase i wanna be one of those hardcore guys that keeps goin after the spike strips with all the sparks coming off the rims an’at. :cool:

you forgot to add that your gonna get out of the car after it will no longer move under its own power and jump the guard rail and make them chase you through the woods or a field!:cool:

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
you forgot to add that your gonna get out of the car after it will no longer move under its own power and jump the guard rail and make them chase you through the woods or a field!:cool:

nah, after the car dies i give up. I dont want to give some cops the pleasure of gang-tackling/beating the piss out of me.

Ill just get out with my hands up and scream “im an unarmed white kid from the suburbs!!!”

was he a black guy

Originally posted by slowcamaro
was he a black guy

he was driving a older caddy and running from the cops…what color do you think he would be.:smiley: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
he was driving a older caddy and running from the cops…what color do you think he would be.:smiley: :rolleyes:

:rofl: now why would you say that…

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

:rofl: :rofl:

Just like the guy in the Jaguar that wanted to pick a fight with me in the middle of Sam’s Club parking lot after he almost hit me…

actually im pretty sure that he was white

actually im pretty sure that he was white

Maybe he was a teenager who thinks he’s all pimp in the cadillac that mommy and daddy bought him?? :confused:

did it have 13" triple gold players on it?:smiley:

i saw a guy in a truck running from the cops last year on rt 70 by bridgeville… he had 3 wheels lol

I seen a Taurus out run the cops last year in front my house…:rofl: :rofl: he powerslid across the intersection Up Red Gate ( Giant Hill in a valley ) and the cops drove past.
never found him:cool: :eek: :cool:

I would never out run the cops;) :smiley:

Ohh and if your getting chased never make the first right hand turn.:bigthumb: