Highest KM 240 ( go for the gold )

okay,
so in my time
i think the highest i’ve seen was 545,000km on an OEM cluster used in one car with 4 motors i think.

that was jantos’s old winter beater that he sold to kevin , kevin sold it to ssome guy in richmond hill, and that guy ended up posting it for sale on son last year for 200 bucks or something with my advan AVS rims on it :frowning:

I dont have a picture,
but lets have a contest,

shit they are beaters anyways
who has the highest km 240sx???

picture proof please! no photochops!

holy shit! r u serious bro?
545,00 authentic km? on 1 KA block?

amazing, that’s one for the books…
Toyota would shutter! haha

…I can’t compete, mine is @ 149,000 original km

?

read 9 words past the amout of KM’s…^

^^^
i believe he did said 545k w/ 4 motors…

rite now my stk KA is @ 310 ish k
i do believe it is still the original engine
but i hope to change it soon…
this is the only pic i have for the cluster…
and i took it last sep…

And you can’t see the odometer, so that pic is kinda useless. Mine had about 230,000Km when it was SR swapped, and close to 80,000km since I bought it. Put all those on in 1 season. That’s right bitches, almost 100,000km in one season.

My 240 had average-ish mileage. But I do hold the record for the Solara, it’s a 2000 with 290k on it. Beat that bishes :wink:

I already have. It was with your mom.

I had a parts car with 445 000km’s. Original motor and she started up after 9 months of not being started!

Now thats ka. I dont have a pic but u have my word

:fnf2:

I had a parts car with 303,000km on it and it started right up with a boost after an apparent 2 years of sitting.

I have a pic but no reason in posting cause there have been higher.

once a guy came up too me to look at my s13 and his had 412km i couldnt beleive he was driving it he also told me he did the timing chain once and a rad and 3rd clutch same motor and tranny and he said he replaced some other things and he had the car for like 10 years i was amazed lol it didnt burn oil and was mostly highway kms i beleive he told me

my old pig nose was at 299 919

My 240 had 285000 on the odo, original motor and it was still fine compression.

highest i seen was 320,000 on a red vert.
almost as much as the old dude that owned it.
he was at the nissan show and shine a few years before i owned a 240…

LOL, that’s pretty weak, you gotta admit.

The guys on Nico regularly have cars with over 200000 miles on them, meaning like 320000kms

i have 315,000 right now…not rusted ect still runs mint original engine…drifts like crazy still and pulls strongers past lower KM KA…iono i love having high KM and still a mint car…not winter driven for at least 10 of the years helps i guess

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/600x450-2007052200234.jpg

my nismo cluster ^^

hahaha john
do you remember your first 240?
the blue one?

haha you drove that thing like such a girl