~ Highland Park ~

hmm… go for a walk with the gf and see… couple kissing, kissing more, now he hits his knees, now he’s eating her out, now he lays down, she rides him, she REALLY rides him, uppp… they heard us laughing at them from the road, they quit… no they didn’t he was just getting up to hit that shit doggy style, yup he’s fuckin her pretty hard, oops my gf laughs to loud, he sees me, i give him the thumbs up, i yell stick it in her ass… we laugh, we leave, we run into an old indian couple smoking a joint… public parks fuckin kick ass :bukkake: :lickmahpu :bigok: :wackit: :idb: :bigthumb: :bj: :69: :yum:

:cool:

dude it was hilarious, around 20 people were walkin by and saw this… i was laffin my ass off

its worthless w/o pictures :slight_smile:

no camera fone

i drove wvu one time to meet my buddies and to party down there… get there and the building had a fire alarm, so there were like 20,000 people outside… and right next to everyone in a parking lot was some dude banging out a chick on the trunk of his car… it was :bowrofl: …

:bowrofl: @ highland park

good story, ill post my pics later

:cool: :bowrofl: :cool: :bowrofl: :bj:

I work right by highland park - there are all kinds of freaks there

good story

I caught a couple fucking on the playground equipment here last weekend. They were old/fat/nasty though, so dont be asking for pics. :hs:

:slight_smile:

banging in the public parks is given when you live in the city. great story.

sounds like cutty has been getting some special attention in garages too. :rofl: :rofl:

you lost me :dunno:

she did ride it like it was goin out of style though

like an 87 buick :sadwavey:

he said out of style, not OVER RATED ! :smiley:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

good shit :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

i know thats why i didnt say 5.blow