hire me: CAD operator / designer

I’m having quite the adventure trying to find a job. After this semester, i have 2 classes remaining to finish my associates in drafting technology at ECC. Im looking for a full time position starting now, and i plan on finishing those two classes at night in the fall semester. Upon completing that degree, i would then like to further my education in Engineering at night, while still working full time. im extremely anxious to finally start my career somewhere. if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it.

heres some of my resume:

Andrew S. Woods
11 W. Willowdale Dr
West Seneca, NY 14224
(716) 675-2232 - home
(716) 903-9072 - cell
WoodsA01@ECC.edu

*Seeking employment as a CAD operator / designer.   Also interested in furthering my education in the field of engineering on a part time basis, while working full time.

Education:

• Graduated with a Regents diploma from St. Francis High School.
  • Currently enrolled in the CAD Technology program at Erie Community College.
    * Experienced in software such as: AutoCAD 2007, Autodesk Inventor 11, and Pro Engineer - Wildfire 2.0
    * Currently holding a 3.4 gpa.

Put a resume at my place, they might be looking for drafters, not sure.

Astronics, LSI; behind the post office in EA.

I know their further-education program is great.

ill swing by there on monday, thanks :slight_smile:

also try derrick manufacturing behind border’s accross from the galleria mall

do you work there? my shop has a job in right now for them.

no i dont but its where im planning on applying for a job if my internship at cannon doesnt go through

well they need all the help they can get when it comes to organization…they are scrambling right now with some of the products we are fabbing for them

put one in at ME Engineering…goto the website for info

i did. you have a pm.

:bump:

replied…ill see what i can do

thanks so much

It’s more like we don’t have a ton of time for the simple BS jobs that we outsource.

yeah and truth be told you guys are actually organized to do the outsourcing…the people that you sent the job to originally really messed things up. from order dates to parts lists. now we are in charge of assembly, we work directly with you guys to get the specs and the previous “middle man” is just supplying materials…and it still gets messed up.

its a good thing brian is laid back…i would be flipping out on the middle man if it were me

If I could hire one person on this earth, it would be Woodrow. Scoop him up!

he is interviewing at my place right now