Hiring - Sales/Customer Service Staff Member

http://innovativetuning.com/images/uploads/temp/logo332px.jpg

We are looking to add a full time staff member to the Innovative Tuning team immediately. Please spread the word to anyone you feel would be an asset to us.

Customer service and/or sales experience required.
Excellent interpersonal skills and good attitude required.
Interest in cars required, but we don’t expect you to know every part, car, etc. Nobody does.
Basic computer skills and reasonable level of typing proficiency required. The system we use is easy to learn as long as you are comfortable with computers. I have training documents prepared.

Duties include, but not limited to:
Greet walk in customers and answer the phone.
Price parts for customers and process orders and payments.
Keep tabs on orders.
Enter bills and update part pricing in our computer system.
Keep office and customer waiting area tidy.
Take pictures of work in progress.

You would not be expected to field technical and tuning inquiries.

Hours would be 9:30-5:30 Monday-Friday with half hour paid lunch break. Working 9:30-6:00 and taking a 1 hour lunch acceptable for 8 hours pay. Pay flexible depending on experience, knowledge, and performance. Potential to become office/sales manager in the future.

Mike McGinnis
Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216
Phone: (716) 873-7360
tuning@InnovativeTuning.com
http://www.InnovativeTuning.com

sounds like a great gig, too bad I’m stuck in school 5 days a week.
I’ll pass it around though to a couple friends.
GL

I would like to do this, if I weren’t stuck with Tuesday/ Thursday morning classes for the rest of this semester. If only you waited two months to post this.

Thanks guys. We need help all year round so this would not be a seasonal position.

I usually take classes at night (Pre-Law professors are usually Judges or Attorneys and work during the day), but I’m getting the rest of my core classes out of the way this semester. Otherwise, I would fit in fine, but this semester goes until the end of April. =(
I’ll see if I know anyone else interested.

Now obviously you’re looking for a person for sales, but is there anyway to work yourself up into working in the shop? If not I understand, just curious.

Would quit selling cars today if this would pay the bills however I’m guessing this is roughly a 8-10/hr job which with a family of 4 wont cut it but god damn i wish i could. I would definitely increase your sales and have have fun at work at the same time.

Surprisingly enough I have an opening for this job. Maybe I’ll give you a call.

mike, if you need someone to fill in temp, let me know.

Yeah Dan, that would be a nice fit with you for now, huh?

Anyone hired as office staff would not be transitioned into a technician position, but I will be hiring another full time technician soon.

Understood. Thanks for the reply.

Pm sent

We started a new hire today. I have recorded everyone’s info for the future. Thank you very much for your interest!

:wave: