Innovative Tuning??????????????????????????????

I didn’t get the memo.

At least a good shop isn’t closing its doors. Mike left the place in good hands.

So they are still open? The reason I ask is I just talked to someone who was there and they were closed.???

Maybe you should get on social media?

Mike is off to Texas to work for COBB, The group that worked at Innovative is apparently being picked up by someone else which I’m guessing will still be able to give you just as good of work and tunes. Not sure what the name will be or if the location will be the same. Cool part is that he at least made sure his employees were going to have a place to go. Thumbs up to him for that.

Staying open under a different owner as far as I knew.

Screw that.

Edit: I just checked facebook. Like I said I didn’t get the memo. :wink:

Announcement: Innovative Tuning is returning to its roots in calibration. After about a decade of offering full shop services owner/founder Mike McGinnis has decided to take a full time position as an R&D Calibrator for COBB Tuning at their headquarters in Austin, Texas. Friday May 13, 2016 will be the final day of full service operations. No tuning slots are available before the move.Another company will take over operations at the 269 Hinman Ave., Buffalo, NY location. While Innovative Tuning and owner Mike are not involved in this new endeavor, the new company intends to offer modification, installation, maintenance and repair services similar to Innovative Tuning and intends to employ technicians currently employed by Innovative Tuning who have considerable experience and skill.
After May 13, 2016 Innovative Tuning will consist of Mike alone, the way the company started over 10 years ago, offering calibration and consulting services. Communication will be limited during Mike’s mid through late May move to Texas.
We would like to thank so many of you from NY, surrounding states, Canada and beyond for giving us the opportunity to serve you and be a part of your automotive projects.
We would also like to thank the wonderful vendors and manufacturers who have supported us along the way and provided product to make our customer’s dreams possible.
We would like to thank the rest of those responsible for this fun and thriving performance industry: members of the media, track staff, event coordinators, strangers who give your vehicle the thumbs up.

The new company’s name/info will be posted in the coming weeks. Thank you all again for your support!

Same location, different name, different owner.

Hey congrats to @Inn-Tune on the COBB job :tup:

yeah this sounds like a pretty interesting series of transactions / developments…

Plus Austin is AWESOME