Innovative Tuning is hiring!

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/logo/logo332px.jpg

I’m looking to hire one motivated individual to join the Innovative Tuning team. This is full time sales and customer service position. 9-5 Monday-Friday shift.

APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
-Excellent interpersonal skills. If you aren’t friendly, articulate, and intelligent, you need not apply.

-General automotive knowledge and interest. The more the better, but I don’t expect you to know it all. We’re passionate about what we do here and I will expect that same enthusiasm from a new employee. This is not a cookie cutter desk job. If automotive performance isn’t something you’re interested in, this isn’t the job for you.

-Computer/technology literacy. Must be able to use a web browser, e-mail, phone, voice mail, fax machine with ease. Will train in house on Quickbooks point of sale system.

-Sales (inside or outside) and/or customer service experience.

-Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.

-Willingness to take on new tasks and learn more about automotive performance.

Pay depends on experience, automotive knowledge, etc.

If interested, please e-mail a resumè to sales@innovativetuning.com
After reviewing resumès we will contact some of you via e-mail for an interview.

Please be warned:
This is a serious job and while we do have our fair share of fun here, it’s as real as a job gets and I expect your best during work hours.

:tup: to growing

i’ll be sending my resume tomorrow

You have PM

Post this on CraigsList.

It’d be awesome but I’d much rather be working as a mechanic for you.

Resume sent :stuck_out_tongue: …j/k

basic resume sent with accompanied backround information I typed out in the email

Dam if only i was out of high school… :tantrum: :tantrum:

when you guys get into fab work LMK and id love to help out

[quote=“Carnut,post:7,topic:38626"”]

Resume sent :stuck_out_tongue: …j/k

[/quote]

lol

Sending resume tonight

resume sent… what about a company car?

good luck man. i’m seeing you will need it lol

I bet there is a lot of great people on this site who would love working for you Mike. The knowledge you would get alone, would be the greatest perk ever. This would be such a good job to have… Sucks for school;_(

i read too fast, wich i was available m-f 9-5, i could be all december, but once i finish spring semester im lining up a job with the state hopefully.

i applied and have open availability

sounds fast like voltron

[quote=“Anonymity,post:13,topic:38626"”]

… what about a company car?

[/quote]

lol

this is such a good opportunity to learn a ton about performance automobiles…i hope whoever you hire really takes it seriously

prepare to be flooded with shitty kids who don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.