hit a deer last night

glad my dad got comprehensive on the t-bird :smiley: cause the windsheild is cracked and it needs a new fender and hood.

:frowning:

def gotta wash the deer snot off my drivers side window… glad i was only doin 40 but sucks for the deer… kinda feel bad now

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
def gotta wash the deer snot off my drivers side window… glad i was only doin 40 but sucks for the deer… kinda feel bad now

take to butcher!! cook out!

mmmmmmm deer meat… yum!

Originally posted by huskysgrl
mmmmmmm deer meat… yum!

2 freezers full!

when we have a cook out ill big a bunch!

Just don’t make it into deer jerky… I’ll eat it all… just ask Mike… :smiley:

Just don’t make it into deer jerky… I’ll eat it all… just ask Mike… :smiley:

:finger2: I go out frezz my ass off, shoot, gut and drag it, to enjoy the venison including the heap of deer jerky and there is only 4 pecies left out of 6 roasts worth…

again

:finger2:

:hs:

:hs:

you can have my meat anytime you want it:D

come on you knew that one was coming

:rofl: :rofl:

gasp regain self-control…

:hahano:

couldnt it was already gone about 3 hours later… freezing cold and i hit the head of teh deer so all the meat would have been good too

Deer season should be like 6 months, not like a month or so…

I keep seing the same family of deer on 48 In elizabeth, so ive been driving like a turd, if I take one of the opposite ways its longer AND in deep woods, I keep seeing these fuckers near hourses and shit.

I hit one going 25mph, fucked up my CRX BAD, stupid plastic front end…

Im buying a god damn gun to shoot these fuckers when I see them…

Originally posted by 8Grand
Deer season should be like 6 months, not like a month or so…

I keep seing the same family of deer on 48 In elizabeth, so ive been driving like a turd, if I take one of the opposite ways its longer AND in deep woods, I keep seeing these fuckers near hourses and shit.

I hit one going 25mph, fucked up my CRX BAD, stupid plastic front end…

Im buying a god damn gun to shoot these fuckers when I see them…

i guess i ramped on one the way home too… fog light and shit missing with hair all under the bumper and stuff… thought it was a pot hole

there were 18 deer walking thorugh the woods the other day out in bethal near my buddies house. i have never seen so many deer. i looked at my buddy and wanted to jump in his truck and go attack them. but he had the keys and he is thicker then me. :frowning:

Lets see some pics. Here was my encounter from last year, got a hood out of the deal so I didnt complain too much.

yep mines pretty much identical except its on the drivers side.