hit the track last night

ended up going to the track last night and pretty happy with the results. i have some more mods coming and hoping with some good tires to be able to run low 11’s high 10’s

https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5595/30294534006_cef4151e65_b.jpg

Nice runs. Wish I had gotten out more than I did this year. Next year fo sho.

Nice. Mod list?

2014 audi s6
unitronic stage 1+

stock everything else

How aggressive are you launching? Do you get a lot of wheelspin?

I’m also curious what mods are going to cut .8 seconds off your et.

Launch control at 5000 rpm

Racegas tune with down pipes and sticky tires.

Good tires alone will get me a 1.5/1.6 sixty foot

these cars are pretty awesome… only auto, no DSG, right?

If you could actually cut an 1.5 60 ft I bet you’ll go 11.20-11.30. Might need a cool night to run faster than that assuming you can hook up

amazing what these new cars can do with just software

+1

I looked em up quick and you can definitely get low 11s with the dp/tune and an aggressive launch. That is crazy quick.

That is pretty sweet for a stockish car.

correct, 7 speed dsg only

i should be able to with a decent street tire. my friends rs7 cuts 1.4/1.5 all day on street tires

its absolutely amazing, this car rides great with the air ride and can really put a hurting on most sports cars

how does audi handle warranty on modified cars? Do they track ECU flashes and such? I’d hate to smoke the trans on that thing.

they are probably the least friendly manufacturer for flashes. with all the research i had it seemed these cars are pretty damn reliable, obviously most are low mileage examples at this point since they are only 4 years old

This. It’s awesome stuff. :tup:

Love the interior of these and how sneaky fast they can be. What did you end up paying for yours? They look to be a pretty solid value now.

I bought a low mileage cpo 14 for 57. You can get a 13 with 50k miles for low 40’s

What happened to the S3? Love S6 power.

it was a great car, but just too small. i would have gotten an s4 but figured that ive already had one so i stepped up to the s6 and so far its a fantastic daily driver that im averaging 24mpg with