hit the track last night

had a little fun with a supercharged s2000 today.

https://youtu.be/mu-lEe86DeI

How long does the drivetrain on a 4000lb+ car cutting 1.5s hold up? I realize you’re 1.8s now but you mentioned maybe getting another tire.

I know my friends rs7 broke a rear axle, and another friend had over 300 launches on his 2013 s6 with no issues

Do these have the launch counter like the S4’s had? Once you use launch control like 200 times it won’t let you use it anymore or something like that I recall…

Pretty solid daily driver for sure :tup:

yep thats correct… all the trans tunes get around that now so no issues. Unitronic updated me tonight saying i should have my trans tune by the end of the week :slight_smile:

figured i would just use this thread for any updates to the car

picked up a set of roc-euro intakes for the car.

i plan on comparing them against stock at the track and on the dyno to see if there are any gains.

fyi for anyone who hasn’t checked their air filters in awhile i would recommend you take a look. i’m pretty surprised the car ran as healthy as it did with the intake looking like this.

installed some new wheels today

HRE FF01
20x9 +25 (not the recommended s6 size, but has the concave face and IMO fit perfect!)
255-35-20 dws06

Really like the look of those wheels. I think you made a perfect choice.

Thanks! I think they really transformed the look of the car!

Looks great man :tup: You still on stock suspension? Sits pretty nice if so.

Ya, factory air ride that I lowered 17mm with vagcom

in the spring I’ll buy a suspension module that will allow me to have complete control over the ride height

Those wheels look amazing!

I love this thing. Do you always trade in?

Those HREs are on the short list for my summer wheels. Nice choice :tup:

I typically sell private party and then a courtesy trade to get the tax credit

Looks awesome :tup:

Thanks!

that thing looks great