HKS actuator kit and walboro fuel pump

I have a question in regards to each of these

1. For those who bought the HKS or Blitz waste actuator kits, does it come with any special hardware? I was trying to install it but the wastegate arm is higher than the lever on the turbo. Could I jus bend the arm downwards or do I need any special hardware?

2)I heard that the walboro 255lph fuel pump will make the SR engine to run rich. Is there a way for it to scale down the amount of fuel? I’m constantly popping my exhaust cause of the extra richness and I’m getting bad fuel mileage.
Thanks

I have a hks actuator on my s13 sr and it bolted on fine, no modification needed. As far as running rich, the fuel pump alone will not cause this, thats what the FPR is for. Just because the pump flows alot more than stock the FPR is still only allowing a certain amount of pressure, in this case 3 bar (43.5 psi).

no you dont need special hardware when i had a hks one 3 years ago it bolted on fine

ok, I have a FPR so what level should I set it at?
as for the actuator, I dunno why but when I attached the 2 bolts on the turbo, the arm was higher than the lever and not only that, but the actuator didn’t have much clearance. What could be wrong?

Maybe you have an actuator for the wrong turbo.

is the arm straight or does it have a bend you might have a t28 one

the arm is straight
I’ll take a pic of it and show you

when i installed my HKS actuator it took both me, my bro, and a pair of vice-grips to stretch that arm onto the gate… depending on how far you threaded it, it should be pretty tight.

but i can’t comment on any up/down movement… as i recall it lined up evenly.

Hmm that’s weird, I thought that the walbro fuel pump would make your car run slightly richer because of the increased amount of fuel even though you have a stock fpr.

Btw, what does the hks actuator do? Is there any difference between a stock one and the hks one? Sorry for hijacking.

If anything though, you’d have to get an safc and just lean it out a little.

^^^ the HKS adjustable wastegate actuator looks just like the stock actuator but has threads so you can tighten/shorten it to increase boost pressure.

Is it bad to bend the WG arm?. I mean, it’s pretty solid and I’m sure it’ll still push/pull the lever. I think the problem is the mounting bracket. you guys know where I can replace the mounting bracket?