HKS BOV INFO on 2G?

Well not to sound like a dick, but your first post makes you sound like you have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that you considered running without your circulation just to get a better sound says as much.

Does anyone know how well the hks bov works on a 2g?(I know that it works great on my boy’s wrx & it is loud). I current have a Greddy RS bov with recirc kit.And it is not loud at all. I know because the bov is recirculated.It is not as loud as it would be with it is venting.I try to venting for a little while also but it still didn’t seem loud.(It got louder just a bit) I want to get some feedback from people that actually own this bov.I heard from some shops that I go to.For me not to get it cause the bov causes the car to die out!!!???

So now that you say you do, then what’s there to ask? Sounds like you already know the answer. The HKS works just fine with the DSM as long as you recirculate or use the MAF and the car is properly tuned. It doesn’t make much noise when recirculated. The noise is equivelant to a 1G BOV unless you are running extremely high boost. You want your car to not run properly, run it without the recirc for a while. So either get the MAF for your cool noises, or be satisfied with not having the loudest noise. The advavntage of the HKS is you don’t have any issues with leaking or messing with springs/washers.