HKS super blowoff, How do I?

hey guys i picked up this blow off valve and it has 2 nipples on it a smaller one which i hooked up to my vacuum source the intake manifold and where does the larger one hook up to?

It needs to be split and routed to the brakes to be used as air ducts. Or routed through the firewall, into the cockpit for air conditioning

iirc, you put a tee on the line and connect both nipples to the same line

but i might be wrong

O’rly? can hook up the line for mobile blow jobs?

I expected a response like this on JDMR

This is incorrect, someone connected mine on the silvia the same way and was not working. You need the vacuum line to connect to the bigger side nipple. i left the top open with nothing on it and my vents fine now.

I may be wrong but i believe the smaller nipple on top may just allow for air movement when the diaphram moves.

Thats how my friends is hooked up and it works fine. I had a similar issue with my greddy bov on my 180 i cant remember how i fixed up the lines. If i remember ill send you a pm

i have the small one hooked up to vacuum now and it works that way but i supposedly can get better valve response having both lines hooked up

I believe the larger one goes preturbo im about to find out lol

Let me know what you guys find out.

i have it wrong im going back to try the large nipple alone

That is how i have mine right now.

ya thats right way large nipple to manifold… then what the hell is the small nipple for?

oh well i love the sound when im drifting the car wahh!! pshhh wahhh pahhh lol

LOL that was a headache hahaha(no pun intended)but i have no clue how you made it sound the way it did lol…it sounded nuthing what it was suppose to… but all good now