vaccum line question

can anyone tell me how to hook up vaccuum lines to my car? I have the blow off valve vaccuum line hooked up and the boost gauge hooked up, but where does the one on the bottom of the throttle body hook up to the canister? The one that comes in through the fender on the passenger side, where does this go? What do I hook the waste gate actuator vaccuum line hook to? the rubber hose that the air filter hooks too, looks like there is a vaccuum line cut… where does this go? thanks

www.heavythrottle.com goto SR swap details, and it will tell you where all 3 lines goto from the throttle body.

off the top of my head, the smallest one on the top connects to the FPR, and you tee of that for the boost gauge. the other one goes to the BOV and the wastegate. The one underneath connects to the canister if you are using it, otherwise cap it.
The breather on the air intake, goes to the tee on the drivers side of the valve cover. you can block that off and get a mini breather, or connect it.
… i think thats was the last one you were talking about.

cool,thanks. what nipple on the canister does it plug into? and the cut vacuum line on the rubber intake (between air filter and turbo) i can plug?
thanks

i cant remeber which one to the canister because i just removed it and plugged everything up, but if you clean off the top of it, you ill see that there is a diagram of where they should go.
and yes you can plug up the hole on the air intake tube, if you plan on adding a minibreather tube to the tee on the driverside of the valve cover (where the hole on the intake tube connects to via another tube).