hmm...

Went out to New Lexington, Ohio last night to check out a CRX that was supposedly clean except for a couple little rust bubbles on the rear wheel wells. A two and a half hour drive later, I’m looking under the car and I see the carpet through the floor.

:mad:

Not to mention, we got pulled over on the way there for a B.S. reason that we weren’t even cited for. He said I didn’t come to a complete stop before making a right turn from a red light. That’s funny, because I stopped, thought about whether I should go right or left, and then went. I fucking hate the country, and more specifically Ohio… I’m never leaving the city again.

I think this is some kind of sign: Quit buying twenty year old imports from 200 miles away. Now I have to go back on Aug 12th to pay my fine for operating without a license (when your busted for it out of state, it doesn’t lengthen your suspension). So today’s the last day I’m driving until I get my license back (Aug 24th).

stop dring around with no license…pa its automatic 90 days in jail

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :kekegay:

Yeah, I wouldn’t risk it. It’s summer - hop on a bike!

how much wherer they asking for the crx

if it was a 1g CRX probably under 500 bucks…

I had one that was clean on the out side but the under side had holes you could stick your feet through… I was goignt of fix it but then I realized for what I would put into it I could save up and find another one down south for cheaper.

Give up 1g’s around here Blayner… there all rusted shit cans… hell its getting harder to find 2g CRX’s with out holes int he floors or the rear fenders.

If you’re gonna drive on a suspended license, at least keep your driving limited to the most necessary trips. And I’m suprised they only gave you a ticket for not having a license. Usually they wont let you drive home, and will impound your car.

They didn’t want it! :kekegay:

-TJ

we were in the mini pooper.

you really need to stop looking and buying thes fuckin pos cars then geting and idea then giving up and jsut selling the car again

that’s why i’m not buying a car with a hole in the floor.

i’d love to find a clean Metro to put my Swift GT engine, tranny, and brakes into, but all the ten year old Metros I see are as rusty as the twenty year old Hondas.

get yourself a nice, smooth, comfy DD and then worrk about sinking your nickels amd dimes into cheapo 20 y.o. beater projects.

told you not to drive under suspention.

the prizm is a great DD…

some of us have no desire to drive a big family sedan at 22… :smiley:

4DSC, nigga!

:madfawk:

(and it weighs about 500lb less than an F-body :D)

:gives: ,but is that with or without u!!!

and my prizm weighs about 1000lb less than your “four door sports car”

2050 lbs?

my big loungy grandma sedan weighs less than an NSX. and both have 3.0L V6’s. Although im sure the NSX’s all aluminum body probably weighs it down. :hsugh:

ok, i overestimated… the prizm weighs 2250-2300lb