Iam a Ricer Now

I went to ohio and found a 89 crx si For $1400 I bought it!!I wanted to get a temp. plate on it so i could drive it home to the burgh, but ohio the dmv is closed at 5pm So i went to pep boys bought one of their smoke plate cover it had a paper insert that looked like a plate. bolted on drove all the way home on the turnpike never got pulled over lol lol it need some work but its all there

pic

pic

Originally posted by 2003frontier
i went to pep boys bought one of their smoke plate cover it had a paper insert that looked like a plate. bolted on drove all the way home on the turnpike never got pulled over lol lol it need some work but its all there
pretty smart :rolleyes:

i just roll no plate… too bad you got a crx though…

GET A PASSPORT 8500 RADAR/LASER DETECTOR YOULL NEVER GET
PULLED OVER 4 SPEEDING AGAIN NOT THAT YOU DID NOW

ITS LIKE A JIMMY HAT IN THE SACK,BITCH AINT NEVA GETTIN PREGNANT

nice car.:bowdown:

He’s a model citizen :bsflag:

good buy jason, whats the plans for it?

have a nervous drive home?:smiley:

Originally posted by sunhawk08
He’s a model citizen :bsflag:

shut up faggot

VictorSmalls
good buy jason, whats the plans for it?

Going to fix it up ,Drive it this summer and sell it ,so i can get a 5.0 mustang!!

Yeah it seemed like ohio was 6 hours away when driving it with a fake plate!!:scared:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Yeah thats a plate from my moms car i used it to drive it around today:D

This has nothing to do with the CRX, but is that Central Elementary in the background?

yea, he lives just over the hill:D

5 spd or auto? it looks like it hasnt been molested yet with the exception of the blue wire cover shit.

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL
5 spd or auto? it looks like it hasnt been molested yet with the exception of the blue wire cover shit.

5 speed. You can’t get an auto Si.

Originally posted by Darkstar
shut up faggot

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL

Yeah is a five speed and the blue shit i didnt put on their!! it will be comeing off ans the nasty ass neon window pissers will be replaced also!!!

looks liek a good deal i dont even see any rust