Hockey Decision

I have the option of having either the worst seats at a Pens/Islanders game in NY, or the best seats at a WBS Pens/Hershey Bears game in Wilkes Barre. Thoughts?

wilkes barre

minor leauge hockey is alot better than pro IMO. the guys work a lot harder and have less attitude.

minor league games are great.

I remember going to Johnstown Chiefs hockey games. By far the craziest, funnest shit ever. Intensity of playoff hockey, without any worries about taking fighting penalties. Kids trying to prove they’re tough. It’s amazing.

yep… mike, you home?

No. At adrian’s.

you guys still got beet up there?!!?!

and tell goldie to stop stacking the hell out of his adult leauge team

I’d try to goto both, I went to a Nailers game last year and it was a blast.

However, I would really like to goto Nassau Coliseum. Going to away games are fun.

jr

They’re on the same day, or there’d be no problem.

you guys are crazy… pens game, hands down.

the players in WBS are there because they DIDNT make the penguins… nothing against those guys. i’m sure it would be a good game, but if it has to be one or the other then i’d say pens game

I’d go Pens

yeah, because you’re a professional scout and can sit and watch a game like that and be like "omg this is so slow and these people are so untalented. The cunthair that separates these kids from the pros is keeping me from enjoying this game. There’s way more action, hitting, fighting, passion, etc but that is totally outweighed by the fact that these kids are only ALMOST good enough to be pro.

o, we’re not going to get our pantys all in a ruffle in this thread too are we???

i did not say that I was a professional scout… but somewhere a whole staff of them decided that the 20 guys on the penguins are better than the 20 guys on the baby pens.
i dont disagree that it would be a good game to see, or that the bottom 50% of the Penguins, and the top 50% of the baby pens are probably totally interchangeable.
but if you can only see ONE of those games, i would pick the pro game.

x2

The difference is that I can see the NHL Penguins anytime.

then case closed…

i’m all about you going further away from anywhere where I am… :bigok:

I’d take the tix to see the Isles.

I’m going to Joe Louis on the 11th to see the Pens.

Have you ever been to a baby Pens game?

then why the fuck did you make this thread? looks like you had this made up from the beginning just wanted everyone to know that you were going to the east of the state. or NY id rather go to a islander pens game with a pens jersey on. but a black one to make sure it doesnt stain when blood hits it.

i didn’t know if anyone had stories of Uniondale being a good place to see a game, or if Wilkes-Barre games were a good time.