Hockey Fans

Other than an awsome year for playoffs…here is what some pens players are up to…Malone is dong decent and Crosby dominates as usual.
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06137/690739-61.stm

malone>*

While his value is high, lets trade him, Hilbert, and a draft pick to Ottawa for Alfredsson.

never trade malone…in a couple of years this kid is going to develop to be awsome.

Alfredsson Mr No show in the playoffs get outta here dude looked like bozo the clown when he didnt cut his hair

Here is a pic of malkin’s shorthanded goal…that some think wasn’t anything special…even though while he is airborn he is whacking it out of midair after falling over the goalie. But to each their own…I thought it was sick

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/images/200605/4933.f.jpg

that puck is about 2" off the ice. its hard to see because he has white tape on the stick

post a video of you doing it…until then stfu and give props

Youre high. Erik Christensen at Center > Ryan Malone.

Malone is a guy without a position, I think. If we can get something decent for him, I think we try and do it. I’d prefer a defenseman if we could. The Alfreddson thing was just a joke

ok. next time im playing pickups or adult leauge and a goalie comes out so i have to jump over him, ill que my camera crew to hit the record button and we can all watch it in super slow-mo

Malone is our best shorthanded player …and Give him a full season at center and hell be a good second liner

puck u

anything to make a post…

:smiley:

ok, that sounds good.

and bravada…no, not at all. hows erik better than malone exactly? malone has been a solid player whos been on the team full-time the past 2 years, while christensen cant stay in the nhl for more than a month.

Christensen is a kid. 22, 23 years old? He’s made to be a 3rd line centerman. I just want to know where Ryan Malone is going to play.

How is Malone going to be a good second line center? I’m guessing Malkin will be 3rd line then? :ugh:

Our best shorthanded player the last 2 or 3 months of the season was Koltsov. He has hands of stone and will never be productive scoring, be he can be a great 3rd or 4th line winger and an excellent penalty killer because of all that speed. I hated Koltsov at the beginning of the year, and he was a stud from about February on…

I really don’t have anything against Malone, but I truly believe that we have younger players with more potential and a chance to have a better rappaport with Evgeni, Sidney, Colby, etc… than Malone does.

I would not be opposed to packaging Malone and maybe a draft pick or a player like Hilbert to get a guy like McCabe from Toronto (even though I know he is a free agent).

Malkin first line Center Crosby isnt a center hes a winger

Christensen is awsome…I was a big fan of him last year when he had that awsome streak (my roller hockey # was 16). However I would say Malone is a better overall player. Christensen did have a wicked wrist/snap shot that was sniper style (thats why I liekd him…reminds me of me). But I would have to say Malone’s shot is just as good and he has better puck skills, defense, shorthanded play (2nd in the league in SH goals), just overall a better player. The thing that killed Malone last year was his super slow start. If he can replicate/improve apon what he did in the 2nd 1/2 then for sure he will he be one of our top 4 players. But fact is they are both young so you never know, pens are in a good spot having all this young talent and I am fired up for next season.

So whats your point…when he first got tripped up it was like 2 feet…he still had to concentrate and hit out of the air while going for the ride. I realize it is not a goal only superstars can do…I hostestly think you, me or anyone else with decent skills has a chance on pulling something like that off. But the point it is was awsome and took some skill.

You are outside your mind.