Pens Last night (4/7)

Not to be fucked with!!! Crosby had 4 points, malone a short handed goal…awsome game!!! :cool:

BWHABHAHBhahhah, they did play well crosby got 91 points now at 18 years old and just think he could still be playing high school

and like I said before Caron is the better goalie of the two at this point

At this point yes…but when the 2 are on their Game I would say fleury. But it is sweet to have 2 goaltenders who are young with that much talent

I didn’t get a chance to see the game last night, but they looked good on the highlights. It would be nice if we could deal Caron over the offseason for some good young defensemen. I think the 1-2 combo of Fleury and Thibault will be good next year.

Sid can still hit 100, I hope he does.

great game

Actually, he’d be in his 1st year of college, not high school. But whatever…

When was the last time that a group of rookies came into the league like this? I mean, yeah, Ovechkin and Crosby are seperated by a year, but those two, plus Dion Phaneuf, plus that kid from Colorado that was having a great year until he got hurt, plus there is another one in Boston that has 22 goals and one for the Rangers that has 25… Some real talent!

The rookies this year are
Crosby,Ovechkin
Brad Boyes -boston
Peter Prucha- Rangers
Mark Svatos- Avalanche
Henrik Lundqvist- rangers
Jussi Jokinen- Dallas 9 for 10 in shootouts
Dion Phaneuf -Flames

actually he is 18 and his bday is in august, he could have easily been a senior in high school this year, his parents just started him early

I understand that, but if he was still eligible for high school he would not be eligible to be in the NHL.

If he would of been held back, he would of been in this years draft, not last years.

When is the pens last game does anyone know?