hole in firewall

Hey,

I need a good place to run wire thro the firewall. Where is one with easy access?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Where the ECU feeds through the Firewall.

my stupid blower and AC things are there.

Drill a new hole and put in a Grommet

you know what, I might as well remove my AC thing from under the dash. That will give me two nice holes. And I’ll be 2 pounds lighter hehe
EDIT: after looking in manual. Thats not gonna happen lol

How do I get to the main harness hole? I see it running up behind the blower.

you got to take your passngers side front weel well off. and then you can see how things work. you will probly need to use a coat hanger with a string taped to it, to push form the weel well in the the car. also remove the panle covering the ecu makes things ezer. also if you take out your glove box it make moving arond easer too.
i have my sub power wither, oil line, boost line, and a bunch more wires going thouth there.
hope that helps

i routed my boost gauge tube through were the cable for the hood latch goes, there is a little rubber stopper that is easily removed. and gives you about 0.5 - 1.0 "sq to play with.

Yeah I saw that one, but wanted to keep my wire on the passenger side.
I decided on stretching out the grommet around the AC lines that goes through the fire wall. I then stuck my wire through it and feed it till I discovered it under my glove box. Problem fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks for help guys, was really starting to frustrate me.