http://seriouslyomg.com/?p=9049

OHHHHHHHH CRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

yes!! this show is hilarious

sneak peek on tuesday haha

just watched it! FUCKING HILARIOUS

lol

Eh. It was allright

the show itself is meh…but hilarious none the less

I don’t think it will make it in the states.

I agree, it wasnt as funny as I would have thought. Too many different kinds of interruptions including commercials up the ying yang.

The hosts fucking suck. They may ruin this show. As stupid as it is, it’s pretty funny shit.

What i dont understand is why people who have to hold a “kciking” pose, dont just stand perpindicular to the wall and do it that way? or i wonder if the rules state you have to fill up a certain area of the cut out?

i did not like or want

mehh it was not for me

this show is alittle funny. its annoying though, that sound, the guys voice every time before the wall comes. i mean it is funny, but ehh, shit gets old quick seeing as its the same thing all the time.

:picard:

This is the worst show ever.

My wife and I were watching and she was wondering why there was so much man cameltoe.

And there is just something wrong with 3 gay hairdressers on a team and the host says, “Are you ready to face the hole?”

thought this was gonna be a thread about glory holes. burn

mee too big let down

its funny to watch them get smashed. i cant stand all the talking the teams do. they are just tools. i usually watch it on mute.

I dont know why, but im kinda excited to watch this in 15mins…

its kinda meh still…but when i see 400lb wrestlers are gonna be on the show…how can you NOT watch

I wish the episodes were like that trailer. Lots of people failing, little talking, no commercials.

And the fat chick was hysterical.