Holy F0k! Found my new car! BID WAR!?

What a pig of a car… you only wish you could have one like this :

Isn’t that the car where the hood flew off? :ahh

ROFL… yah. That jerkoff didn’t even buy it after that.

nice Shawn!!! buy it back! lmao
I never got a chance to run you…

oh snap, its the mitsu god:bowdown

Last run was win so I left on a good note. :slight_smile:

ahh to bad. I’d love to blow your doors in now, hehe jkjk
(car isnt even close to being done…)lol

Typical 3S owner. Mine was like NEVER down. :slight_smile:

yea it was, you were just very sneaky about it…

whoa, black wheels look terrible on panama green.

R O F L

rofl.

don’t be fooled by shawns lies! I do agree though, 3s owners are unique…

I’m being honest. To be fair, the only issue I EVER had was the alternator went twice and the battery once from the alternator. The clutch went 3x due to overpowering it. Don’t get me wrong. I KNOW what they can/can’t do, however, I did get lucky for the most part.

You had the bottom end rebuilt… I talked to Wrecko.
Eliot also filled me in, some wiseco’s were thrown in iirc…correct?
you always claimed a “stock motor” but it really wasn’t. Am I wrong?

Laugh. Yes, you are 100% wrong. I actually forgot about that. I hit the wrong map in the middle of 35 degree weather and cracked a 1MM piece of ring landing. So, I replaced the stock pistons with… stock pistons. :slight_smile: 100% stock rods, crank, pistons, and even stock friggin upper/lower gaskets. Hell, stock head gasket too. I could have just replaced the piston if I wanted to. But, there was no aftermarket upgrades in the block. Hell, the tranny/TCase was stock.

But, that’s not the car’s fault. That’s my stupidty to not drive the car for 3 months and the season changed and I didn’t switch the map :frowning:

huh, no shit. I was told there were some Wiseco’s in there. But o well. That thing still moved out…

And slipping clutch, spinning tires, pump gas, boost leak, trans not shifting…should i go on?? :lol :tongue

Unless Santa bought/delivered them, there is no WISECO in that block. Cossey can confirm too. He was there when Pampena did work on the car before it went on the dyno.

Nick (single turbo 94 3S) had upgraded pistons but I am not sure the brand?

I am a fan of the stock block but upgrading the pistons wouldn’t be a horrible idea. However, a stock block that can go 9s is enough for me to keep it stock.

def think this particular car looks horrible colors dont go and the wheels look terrible. i do like the headlights better than the flip-ups…

Slipping clutch due to overpowering. Not the car’s fault. I am flattered by that. The car made more than 277WHP. :slight_smile:

Pump gas? When the hell did that car see pump except after I got methanol installed? I remember picking up 112 octane with jays05 like EVERY weekend we went out. Hell, I ran C16 for nearly an entire summer.

Boost leak. Yea, I’ve had a billion but that’s not a problem. That’s a FI car.

Trans not shifting? That tranny was silky smooth. jays05/Cossey drove it. Ask them. :slight_smile:

Where do you guys come up with this? :lol