Holy Horsepower!!

Got this off another board I am on.Brand new Viper SRT10 with an Underground Racing Twin Turbo kit.Think it is enough power?
http://www.6speedonline.com/videos/dynott.jpg
And the video
http://www.6speedonline.com/videos/ryansTT.wmv

MY GOD!!! :wow

It’s Decent, If your into that kind of stuff 8)

Haha, it probably made 1300-1400hp but Mustang Dynos can only read up to 1200. :rolleyes:

Jesus, that pull was in 4th gear too! :o

Pfft. I’ve heard of better.

Oh look, I just wet myself. :slight_smile: How would you even be able to drive that thing on street tires? 345/18’s just wouldn’t be enough. :slight_smile:

4th gear is 1:1 on the stock tranny. In the May05 HotRod, they have a TT Viper that runs 8.65.

Still only like 140HP/Litre. :butthead:

Umm…Flavio, how about a nice healthy dose of WHO GIVES A SHIT. :smiley:

Im just stating facts asshole. :finga: If SR can put out 120/L stock, than it isnt that impressive if you look at it from this point of view. But 1200 RWHP … :smiley:

On a friendlier note, What time are you going on Saturday?

finally somebody turbos a torque monster…the v8 guys should do it more often…they already have all the torque in the world why throw on a blower…makes no sense :?
a large trubo will totally change your power band…

Lots of LS1 Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am guys do it with their cars. It’s a reasonably straightforward install and they end up running 450 or so to the wheels with most kits.

Not sure what time I’m going to Namao, duder! Are we gonna meet up before hand? There is a tim hortons on the way to Namao at 97 st and 138(?) ave - we could all meet there in the parking lot.

do you even think they will fill up the total of 40 cars max that can race, cause its first come first serve, would not hurt to get there a little early

Yeah, I’d like to be there around 9ish. Last time I was there most folks started showing up around 10.

:frustrated yeah…that’s quite high…I wonder what the track times would be like on that thing… :insane: