Holy sleeper batman!

Pretty sweet in my book, I’d say its definitely a sleeper, cause you wouldn’t expect that heap of shit to go 13s… at least I wouldn’t.

[quote=“9c1ny,post:37,topic:38716"”]

thats like saying a girl isnt hot because theres lots of other hot girls
:smash2:

yeah “fast” cars are alot more common these days

There are alot of fast cars out there but how many do you encounter on the average trip to the store or the daily commute to work

Fast to me is something that will outrun 90%+ of the cars you encounter daily

[/quote]

well said

I think that car is awesome. I have DREAMED of building a 80’s 2 door caprice…but I would have went with a carbed 383 stroker I think. It would be tities if he threw in the new 6 speed auto somehow.

I see taking this car, and trying to make it fast 100x better then making a civic fast. This is unique, and possibly takes some thinking and interesting custom fabrication to finish. Everyone and their mom can turbo a civic.

Take this LS1 throw some bolt on’s and juice and you could possibly touch 11’s depending on the tranny/gears/tire combo.

[quote=“9c1ny,post:39,topic:38716"”]

hows this for a sleeper

[/quote]

I wouldn’t call it a sleeper with a 6" cowl hood on it.

[quote=“reliant_turbo,post:29,topic:38716"”]

you guys all baffle me with your stupid comments.

what if he wanted to just build a project cause he wanted to.

there is no definition for if a project is deemed worthy or not. if he likes the end result and is satisfied with his work then that is all that matters. not what a bunch of jackoffs on the internet think.

the only ones that are retarded are the people that are being negative and judgemental.

Brian

[/quote]

STFU! Everybody has to value the same things that I do! Anyone that doesn’t appreciate the same things that I do is wrong!

:uhh:

Well said. :clap:

wouldn’t expect it for go 13s, but it would be better if it went 10s or 9s :tup:

[quote=“neonglh,post:44,topic:38716"”]

[/quote]

gotta have room for the carb
I dunno I would call a fwd caddy converted to rwd and a carbed 572 a sleeper, hood or no hood

I bet that fucker rips low 11s

[quote=“neonglh,post:44,topic:38716"”]

[/quote]

or the idle that would shake a house

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:38716"”]

That thing fucking blows.

[/quote]

:tup:

[quote=“newman,post:49,topic:38716"”]

:tup:

[/quote]

thats funny

if this car had rims, paint and a nice interior most of you guys would like it

[quote=“66impalass,post:48,topic:38716"”]

or the idle that would shake a house

[/quote]

I wonder how he will pass OBD2 or that states emissions tests?

[quote=“Jon,post:36,topic:38716"”]

11’s and 10’s really aren’t fast anymore,especially when you’ve got people running those times in full size diesel trucks,LOL.

[/quote]

If its so easy to run 11’s and 10’s in a 6000lb truck…Why is 90% of this site having issues running low 13s in cars that weigh less then 4000lbs :lol:.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:52,topic:38716"”]

If its so easy to run 11’s and 10’s in a 6000lb truck…Why is 90% of this site having issues running low 13s in cars that weigh less then 4000lbs :lol:.

[/quote]

Ahhh haha…shit so true.

I like that caprice/impala better than the redneck that puts 14"~15" American Racing rims, dual exhaust with Cherry Bomb glasspacks, and chrome valve covers/air cleaner on the 305, probably runs 16s and has the mentality that it runs 10s. There was a kid around my way that had that setup but with a 350 with a waaaaaay too big cam that ran like shit, and was slow as balls.