Home Depot / Husky Tools

Well I needed a small Torx T4 screw driver to take apart a laptop and Home Depot had a micro screwdriver kit for $6.00

I was also very impressed by the quality, feel and finish of the Husky Pro tools. They look to be right up there with the Craftsman Pro series. The price looks nice for the average DIY or weekend warrior. Also the toolboxes didn’t look half bad either.

:tup:

def off topic thread…but, cool.

i have a husky socket set that i keep at work, def better than i thought it would be :tup:

I have some Husky tools as well. I’d say they are comparable to Craftsman.

off topic how

working on automobiles requires tools, can’t work on them without em

i dono seems like a review on tools rather than something on cars it doesnt matter tho really…on topic, i use husky at work they are very nice

Welcome to the off-topic section. :tup:

http://www.comtrix.net/~rick/bb%20taunts/surveystfu.jpg

Quality is all well and good but does Husky have the same warranty?

I’ve broken a couple Craftsman things and they gave me a brand new tool for notta.

yes, they have the same warrenty as crapsman

ah cool

Free Husky tools FTW :snky:

im not a fan of craftsman, although it is VERY easy to get broken tools replaced. I like husky a lot, im glad more ppl are on my side

Husky Tools are just as good as any craftsman shibby, probably around the same price too so its just what brand name you prefer I guess. As far as tool boxes I think lowes kobalt boxes are nice and are priced wayyy lower than craftsman. You can get a much nicer kobalt box (ball Bearing) for the price of mediocure craftsman. Lots of dudes will pay the premium price though even for a craftsman name on there tool box.

i dunno i like my craftsman tools maybe because when they break i only have 15ft to walk to replace them. ive onlybroke on craftsman tool it was a 1/2 non impact socket and i used lingersollandrolland titanium gun on it

[sarcasm] Pittsburgh from Harbor Freight FTW!!! [/sarcasm] Dangerous chinese junk…

The Buck Bros. brand at Home Depot is pretty much crap. Husky’s decent, Craftsman’s OK, but I dream about getting rich and stocking my garage by having the Snap-On truck stop by and going on a shopping spree. :tup:

:cry:

I was thinking about getting the Black tool set at home depot, does anyone own one. Its Husky made so the warranty is pretty cool, but how good are the rachets? Im so sick of breaking the craftsmans ones.

I haven’t broken that many Craftsman things. A drill bit, a half inch rachet, and a 5/8" socket.

Why is everyone so down on Craftsman? I have a couple of Snap-On tools and they look nicer but I don’t see anything very different about them.

a quick difference between craftsman and snap on in ratchets for example are snap on ratchets require less of a turn for the gears to catch so you can work in tighter spaces. but fuck em they are more expensive. craftsman for me!