homemade Sportscar,with a turbo.

dont think this is a repost but i think its kinda hot:

its some kind of car w/ a sr20-det motor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/justa4door/hmsportscar.jpg

here is the link

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=74344.0

Wow that’s pretty cool. Should have done something different instead of replicating the looks of an ariel

I hope i can start project like that someday

thats pretty sweet

Def. pretty cool…

frame looks like an atom

Yea he is from South Africa.

"the car is Atom inspired,That’s all… It’s not an Atom, It’s not even a clone or a copy, nothing on the frame is the same as the Atom, the pipe diameters are different, the car is wider and longer than the Atom, I’m running dual needle-bearing Bell-cranks, 265mm front disks, Wilwood’s (same as yours) up front, turbocharged Nissan engine, The dash is VDO…etc etc…

I designed the frame in AutoCAD, then had it all Laser cut. The Tubes are curved with a CNC bender. "

with the exception of the CNC bent tools. I have all the resources required to build a car… Don and I are looking in to it.

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:31385"”]

with the exception of the CNC bent tools. I have all the resources required to build a car… Don and I are looking in to it.

[/quote]

next candidate for rd26 swap?

[/quote]

you need a boosted sandrail

[/quote]

“Locost”

with the exception of the CNC bent tools. I have all the resources required to build a car…

[/quote]

Why are CNC’ed tubing required to build a car?

There are more important things to building a car than pretty bends. Just look at the unsupported roll hoops on this example :bloated:

Or having the shocks attached in the middle of tubes intead of creating nodes with other members.