Honda boiis: anyone get their wheels stolen?

Picked up some wheels for a very reasonable price. They’re pretty baller. Anybody get any wheels stolen lately, nice shit? if so, pm me.

4 lug. any friends get their shit taken, anything? just trying to make sure they’re legit first. seller seemed like a good dude.

Customer came in to the shop today. (west side resident) He had a bunch of shit stolen off his car, among other things he mentioned a “Nice” set of wheels that happened to be off a four lug Honda. I dont remember his name off hand, sext me a pic if you can, ill get in contact with him on Monday. <3

:tup: to Coldaccord

Ian, txt sent

Dre is and always has been a stand up dude.

Did this happen in the middle of Amherst? No? Oh ok…[/LZ love]

This.

Bought a car off him and by far one of the best people I have met and dealt with.

• karma. ha

there was a fit in roch on cinder blocks i saw on friday, guessing it has nothing to do with this but i found it funny

that sucks. Before I moved back to the poshy elmwood village I was on west ave near Jersey for a few months. beautiful apartment and not a terrible neighborhood but I did come out one morning to see my neighbors stock Fit on blocks. Do honda boiis like factory Fit wheels for some reason?

edit: thanks for the kind words guys, I could say the same for y’all

They’re 4x100 so ya I guess so. Shit is cray

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj385/JonnyKrud/fc5e340e.jpg

Yeah, I remember seeing pics of Fits on blocks at dealerships when they first came out…losers.

ha fit wheels arent even dope, but then again im not some honda fanboii

lol this is SO good