honda civic build thread in Wv

I agree with everyone else that is saying that this is very unsafe. Do you know the bore size of this master cylinder? What brakes are you running at the wheels?? Stock or upgraded??

People arn’t giving their advice just to be a-holes, most if not all are speaking from experience. Brakes are probably the most important thing on a car.

hahahaha get your foot out of your mouth please.

read here your boy chase sells this exact same thing haha.

http://www.chasebaysonline.com/shop/product.php?id_product=10

and look a bit more into chase mcmasters he is a scammer and has ripped off everyone from cali to alabama and was ran out of cali for these reasons…

as for the dude who wants to have a grown up debate. i didnt say it was better. i already admitted its not as safe.

but that doesnt matter to me it will stop all the same. so it is what it is. if you dont like how im doing it fuck off, i dont need your help anyway. so no need to post in here. it really doesnt matter to me if you like it or not its not yours is it. nahh its mine ill build it how i want it. not how you think it should be done.

as for fshowcars yea im a hard headed stupid person. did you miss the pages before this… yea im stupid

so you just proved to me that you are to ignorant to read/learn and are a honda-tech nutswinger. you really have no fucking clue how this master cylinder is even used in a drag car application do you?

on a fwd drag car the master cylinder is split between the front brakes only. the rear brakes are setup on a hand brake in the car-- this is used as a stage-ing brake. the car uses the parachute to come down from the high speeds.

unlike you—who sticks to western pa and thinks they know shit-- i had the fortune to race nationally against people like miller and WIN. trust me, you are not teaching me anything other than you are an asshole. make a thread in the drag room on honda-tech asking this question-- or i can for you if you like-- im willing to bet you any money that people will tell you same shit i am.

so what would you like to wager?

1. miller uses a chute to stop the car from 180.
  2. miller more than likely doesn’t drive that car on the street.
  3. you’re still a fucking retard.

So if someone drives a top fuel car down the street for whatever reason… that makes it a street car?

we just don’t wanna be anywhere near your POS car when its out…or wanna hear how u killed some1 cuz wrecked after your HALF ASSED brakes failed

So the above car that you are referencing is all of those? I’m just trying to get your story straight since you keep running in circles with it.

lets stop the drama here… This is a build thread. If you want to continue the discussion about brakes then create a new one.

hahahaha get your foot out of your mouth please.

read here your boy chase sells this exact same thing haha.

http://www.chasebaysonline.com/shop/product.php?id_product=10

and look a bit more into chase mcmasters he is a scammer and has ripped off everyone from cali to alabama and was ran out of cali for these reasons…

as for the dude who wants to have a grown up debate. i didnt say it was better. i already admitted its not as safe.

but that doesnt matter to me it will stop all the same. so it is what it is. if you dont like how im doing it fuck off, i dont need your help anyway. so no need to post in here. it really doesnt matter to me if you like it or not its not yours is it. nahh its mine ill build it how i want it. not how you think it should be done.

as for fshowcars yea im a hard headed stupid person. did you miss the pages before this… yea im stupid

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Please don’t close this. I have enjoyed seeing your build.

Everyone just drop the brake thing now.