HONDA CIVIC FOR SALE

1993 HONDA CIVIC :banana
TWO 4 POINT RACING HARNESS’S
FULL ENGINE REBUILD “NEW CAMS, PISTONS, RODS, AND SEALS”
DOES NOT BURN OIL, DOES NOT SMOKE AT ANY RPM RANGE, AND DOES NOT LEAK ANY OIL FROM ANYWHERE!
NEW CV AXLES
REAR DISC BREAK CONVERSION WITH STEEL BRAIDED BREAK LINES
ADJUSTABLE COIL OVERS
JDM FRONT LIP
REAR JDM SPOILER
NO RUST OR DENTS
TWO ADJUSTABLE RACING SEATS
NEW BREAKS ALL THE WAY AROUND, STOPS ON A DIME!
SHORT THROW SHIFTER
TACHOMETER WITH YELLOW SHIFT LIGHT
SHORT RAM AIR INTAKE SO IT WILL NOT SUCK UP WATER
JDM CORNER LENSES
COMPLETELY GUTTED INTERIOR!
NEW IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE
NEW MAP SENSOR
“16” ROTA TRUE ROTA WHEELS WITH BRAND NEW TIRES INCLUDED FOR AN EXTRA $500"
much more to list

ASKING 2,600 FIRM ON PRICE… :bowdown FOR CAR WITH STOCK RIMS ON IT, GOOD TIRES
518-258-7489 reasonable trades considered… I JUST DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT :headbang

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/700567585.html
FOR PIC

“Honda Civic NOT A TOY”

:lol

Looks like a great price for a clean EG, this should go real quick.

saw it at the lot couple weeks back looked pretty clean

YEAH IM NOT OUT TO MAKE A KILLING LIKE MOST PEOPLE, YA KNOW? VERY REASONABLE I ASSUMED

JDM CORNER LENSES

ive been to Japan. and have brought back several sets of Authentic JDM lights and corners. those arent JDM corners but im anal about certain things.good luck with the sale, seems to be in decent shape.

bought it with them lol… but i hear ya there, honestly only reason im selling it is cause there is no interior and its makeing me upset. dude before me stripped it all out and i want it back and cannot find a decent back half… the front is all there… but no back seats or panels… very sad :wtf :mwahaha

btw the car ran side by side with my buddys 240sx sr20det with upgraded turbo and more… tonight… kinda made us both wonder why it ran so good… maybe im just a good driver?

gutted interiors suck. my 02 gti gets a few rattles andit drives me nuts… is there any rear 1/4 panel cancer?

naa cancer free

i’d like to see it in person sometime… interested :nod

i’d buy an interior for it though, if i got it… :lol

good deal

Was there ever any rust that was repaired? any accidents ever? this has a b18a or b18b with an ls transmission? got some more pictures?

my number is there call me sometime we can meet up

i’d like to check this out sometime if i can. i’ve been looking for one.

i have mint back seats, if interested ;D

WHY INVEST? JUST SELL… I WANNA JUST DO AWAY WITH THE SCENE GETTING TO OLD IN MY PERSPECTIVE… FOR MYSELF TO BE PLAYING AROUND WITH ALL THE LIL 16YR OLDS AND THERE CARS WITH MOM AND DADS MONEY YA KNOW?

Would like to take a look at this. I have a 92 EG I could trade, haha, or a 98 Legacy?

Is there ANY interior left…like the dash and door panels? If so, is it blue or black? Have any paperwork for the rebuild? It says “B18”…b or c? What suspension exactly does it have? What tires are on the Slips?

just to give people heads up…

went to go look at the car is is FULL OF BONDO…Primerwhite the car used to be teal the trims and door jams engine bay interior of car are all teal…the quarters when you look in on the inside are rusting…not trying to tear the car apart…jsut wanna let people know before they go look at it…

If thats the case then you have every right to tear this for sale thread up. The seller stated “NO RUST” and there for wasted your time. I have gone to see cars under the false impression there was no rust before, only to find it had been spit polished to sell. really pisses me off.