Honda D Series Greddy Turbo Kit- $400

I have a GReddy TD04h D series turbo kit for sale. I had bought the kit off a friend for a project CRX that I had bought, but since I have gotten a new job and had to move thus abandoning the project. (CRX shell for sale also if anyone is interested)

So anyway, the kit made about 200whp at 8 lbs on his d16. It comes with what it in this pictures. Located in Rochester. $400 FIRM.

great deal for a sohc owner who just wants a little more get up and go

Would this work with a b-series? Obv you would need a diffrent manifold but the pipeing should be similar, and the turbo should be a good match… I’m assuming

turbo is way too small for a b series… even an ls would die out around 5,000 rpm with this turbo

Thanks for the info, Saxon!

still could use it. i got a mani for you for like 20$. it would be ok for a little bit of fun

have you ever done it, or seen it done ctspoolintsi?

just wondering because ive seen it and it had huge tq down low (bad for fwd =spinning) and then died out quickly making naturally aspirated types of numbers at redline

i know it will be like that. i was just saying it might be something to toy around with for real cheap. like a intro to boost type of deal

pics of shell and rough price?

If anyone were interested in engine stuff to accompany this I’d be willing to part out my sohc built motor, or sell whole. Eagle rods, srp pistons, hastings rings, acl bearings, new oem oil/water pump, oem timing belt, oem y8 head gasket and micropolished crank. It got assembled but never started.

Interested, PMd

Kit is pending.

This is the only pic I have of the CRX.

This was going to be purely a track car. It has Tokico whites and ground controls, and GSR brakes. Front clip was disassembled to do a motor swap, but I have everything. Interior is mostly stripped, and has no seats. Super clean with only two spots of surface rust. Really good looking for a '91. Looking for $700 OBO.

i vouch for the turbo kit is really nice and for 400 its a steal…the CRX is in really nice shape

GLWS frat

Shaft play? does the turbo run out of breathe easily. I’m in the market shortly

Turbo kit still available.

There is no shaft play. I can’t speak to how it runs, as I didn’t have a chance to install it. I will see if my buddy can chime in on how it ran.

Still have this in storage… somebody show this kit some nice weather!

wtf… finish that thing and drive it already… what are you thinking…

One last bump before I decide to sell locally!

well try and sell it locally. If its still on here in a few i may be pm’ing you

Kit has sold, please delete.