HONDA DAY april 15

atleast double, dont sell yourself short brah.

I believe what he was referring to was that the Honda motor is one of the few that put out over 100hp per liter. Naturally aspirated And then he gave a reference with the b16. and compared it to a lambo.

I think this thread sums up why I wouldn’t go anywhere near a Honda Day event. For every one actual car guy owner of a Honda there is at least ten worthless fucks that wouldn’t be able to survive if natural selection was allowed to takes its course.

I mean. I got a 96 dcm. Impala ss. Just cuz it’s got 17k miles and I put a raiis air intake and flowmasters. Dosent make it a race car. It’s just a beauty and earned its dues. How ever my eg hatch. May not appeal to many here. But she is fast. The wings stay at the Chinese spot with the rice.

12.50’s at 112 isnt fast.

we can take your fast honda and line it up with my slow camaro.

Should be fair. The Camaro is only a 4.3L V6 with a cat-back.

3.8L****

and it has a K and N air filter too!

Guy I used to work with is talking about his 91whp civic cutting a mean 60’! He’s going to the valley this weekend. Cant wait for the Lolz

That’s right, you haven’t done the S10 truck swap yet.

Cool. I got a 1.8. And my k& N filter is from eBay. But I know it fast because I just put a Shiny tow hook and cut hole in the bumper.

Ooo no wait. I forgot i was a car enthuist not A dick rider. Got my set up all confused

You’re sounding like quite the dick rider. :dunno

That whole statement was sarcasm dick. I dont have any of that shit on my car

I actually thought that you were a dick rider before that statement, dick.

What is sarcasm dick, dick?

So who races cars here

In your case. Just a "small "problem you have. Like urinating on you balls Tiny problem. It’s ok the size of your car will compensate that for you

I don’t kno what racing is because I’m too young to drink it

I’m sorry my car is not a Impala SS? :dunno

Like I said before. I don’t consider that a race. Car. It’s a pretty cab. Big and slow.

But your dd is a truck.